• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying Armor Hci Dci non med tunic

The Grim Reaper

Seasoned Veteran
I am looking to buy a bone, studded or hide tunic with:
1 hci
1 dci
2-4mr
2lmc
mi
hpi

Show me what you have, please and thank you.

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
curious - how much are you trying to spend? are you looking for a piece that just gets you by, or like, a one of a kind crazy piece?

The Grim Reaper

Seasoned Veteran
curious - how much are you trying to spend? are you looking for a piece that just gets you by, or like, a one of a kind crazy piece?
If you are asking what my price range is, it is unlimited if I can use the piece! Show me what ya got, feel free to pm me if you dont want to post it :) Please and thank you

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
like, i have some crazy stuff i never really intended to sell... but if it an offer came around that was worth my while... well ya know

upload_2018-10-15_19-30-38.png

upload_2018-10-15_19-31-7.png

The Grim Reaper

Seasoned Veteran
no, only thing to do if u really dont want them is to cancel them out, like one is -1 another piece is

Ugh I dont know how much I like that idea however that piece is beautiful. What type of ball park price you thinking? Also you lookin for any trades? Do you have icq?

Effort

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
The 4dci isnt effective , since it works in 5s right? It f help you reach your cap quicker though.

Like LMC if I'm remember that right ? No remainder?