• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hawkwind the Time Lord

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you can get a primer and the mastery book - but it's much easier to ask a friendly bard to get you the book from one of the bard quests

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Is it just a level 1 primer?
I'm not sure if this is the case anymore but when Eodon first came out, the first time your char did the quest (need to beat the Dragon Turtle champ) you would get a primer 3. I remember doing the champ spawn with my smith to get a level 3 primer. They might have changed that... but even if they didn't it's tough to get enough people together to pop the dragon turtle and finish it.

Naitch

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
old and outdated thing nobody uses anymore?
time of legends was 8 years ago ??

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
old and outdated thing nobody uses anymore?
time of legends was 8 years ago ??
Could have possibly been something that they could have updated the past year or two but I guess we needed another satchel from the Huntsman the last couple years :hahaha: :hahaha: :p

Grugot

Journeyman
It always tries to throw me the quest every time I go to the roof. It just pops up when i run by him. So I finally decided to do one thinking I would get a primer iii but ended up with nothing other than him asking me to do the same quest except with a different mastery.