• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Having trouble with the New Store...

Val Van Wolf

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I want to see how much all the UO stuff costs before I buy sovereigns. What are the URLS for the Origin Store and the Sovereign store. One place I found myself at was only selling 2 UO things, King's Collection and the Sea thing. Duh, my memory sucks, forgot what the Sea thing is called. I want Soulstone Tokens and one Char Transfer token. Any help will be appreciated. I do UO vendor search every day and everything costs so much. I feel that I am the only 19 year vet who can't afford prices like they are now...

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The ingame store is accessed through the help option on the paper doll (at least in CC).

You need to be in a safe logout location (house or inn) and not engaged in combat.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Also when you go to the Origin Store and type ultima in the search and then go to the bottom of the list and pick Ultima franchise to get all related Ultima Online items sold in the Origin Store.

Last edited:

Flagg

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The ingame store is accessed through the help option on the paper doll (at least in CC).
This really puzzles me to no end. Why is something like this hidden so well? Great source for revenue buried. Is there no way to put it among the bits picked via paperdoll? People should see it and remember it, not find it only when searching for it, heh.

Last edited:

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
This really puzzles me to no end. Why is something like this hidden so well? Great source for revenue buried. Is there no way to put it among the bits picked via paperdoll? People should see it and remember it, not find it only when searching for it, heh.
I agree with this! I can't imagine that the 'help' button would be the first place people would look for the in-game store. It never ceases to amaze me how difficult EA/BS/Origin or whoever, make it to actually give them money, it's almost as if they don't want our cash!

Flagg

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I agree with this! I can't imagine that the 'help' button would be the first place people would look for the in-game store. It never ceases to amaze me how difficult EA/BS/Origin or whoever, make it to actually give them money, it's almost as if they don't want our cash!
Aye, it madness. Display window should be somewhere where it gets seen. It shouldn't require searching to find.People pretty much need to know there is a store *somewhere* to find it at all, heh. It a display window in basement.

In general they should hype the store more. " teach" people to use it. Give everybody 10 or 50 coins/month or something. First dose is always free stuff works great on SWTOR.