• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Having trouble healing a pet with bandages is there some kind of new bug?

• Thread starter Marcus Blackwell
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
M

Marcus Blackwell

Is there some kind of new bug out there when it comes to clicking on Bandages? This morning all the sudden half the time I double click on a bandage to heal my pet the target cursor isnt even coming up. It either takes like 10 tries just about to get it to work or I have to drop my bandages on the ground and then put them back into my backpack to get them to work.

shanshu

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I thought it was just me. UOA isn't recognizing them all the time either. This just started for me on Friday, maybe Saturday. I can't remember which.

Jerimiah

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I heard of someone else having problems Rezzing a dragon on Catskills last night and several folks were unable to rez it as well. The problem was solved eventually.

M

Marcus Blackwell

I heard of someone else having problems Rezzing a dragon on Catskills last night and several folks were unable to rez it as well. The problem was solved eventually.

Ouch.. not had that problem yet this morning just a glitch in using bandges..maybe my uo assist is messing with my UO macro or something may try playing without Uo assist running and see if that clears the problem up..

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm having trouble getting the target cursor up as well, it's gotten my warrior killed quite a few times lately...

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I did some bandaging today and didn't have any problems ... were you having any lag or other hickups?

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have lag on my warrior, since she's on Oceania. I guess that could account for that.

On the other hand, I've also cast spells on Atlantic have no target cursor appear even though I very rarely get lag there. Sometimes I'll need to cast 3 or so times before the cursor comes up...

M

Marcus Blackwell

Nope no lag this morning when this happened. Faeryl Ive had the cursor problem with casting spells as well from time to time when workin my mage as well maybe theres something wrong with the target/cursor system thats causing it to have hiccups here and there.