• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Haven't played in years...

V

VisionAL

.. does anyone know how factions on Baja is? Also what would be the best way to get back in to the factions scene? I was always CoM or Minax back in the day. I had my crafter and tamer in at one point and farmed hundreds of million of silver and just used the silver to mass produce faction items for guildees back then. Lot has changed I am sure.

Any suggestions?

S

Saleena

.. does anyone know how factions on Baja is? Also what would be the best way to get back in to the factions scene? I was always CoM or Minax back in the day. I had my crafter and tamer in at one point and farmed hundreds of million of silver and just used the silver to mass produce faction items for guildees back then. Lot has changed I am sure.

Any suggestions?
I would suggest checking out guilds that are in factions on baja. See which guild from which faction you would work best with and have fun with. Its to hard to go into a faction being a one man army.The link below will take you to the faction guilds on baja.

http://town.uo.com/factions/factions_5.html