• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

havent played in a year

L

Lilly Rain

i havent played in a while and i decided to come back, and i got uokr.. well things seem quite diff. to me. none of my guild mates are currently online and i was wondering if anyone could offer some info on what has changed that i may need to know about. im already having a great time trying to figure out the new controls for stuff... and i also wondered if i have to use uokr version or does the old one still work??? any help is great tnx

G

Welcome back lass !

No you do not as of yet HAVE TO use KR ...those of us that do not like KR nor can get it to dwld nor work right nor to our liking, still won't use KR.. 2D UO still works just fine, *for now* but they killed 3D UO, perhaps prematurely, which upset quite a few.

G

Same here 2D ...till or whenever there is a substitute that I DO like for UO..atm there is not.

Oh go to UO.com look up Guilds Siege ..look up GIL ya may find some of ye guildies from shire in GIL !
They not all gone... some are still here, they are all....just somewhat.. re arranged betwix the two guilds CWS and GIL etc. I do not get to see a lot of em, kinda miss our gathering of *story nights* least we all got to see each other somewhere in the same place, on Siege, from time to time back when Siege had more things events player runs, rpler run events etc too etc. then, than we remotely have going on.. now.

I

imported_Wiylst

*waves*
Glad to see you are back. I am unable to get in game much now-a-days but is always nice to hear when others are able to
. I will hope to see you next time I am in game. Safe travels to you.

L

Lilly Rain

*waves back*

nice to be back! didnt want to leave to begin with but circumstances required it for a bit, then my comp was acting up so i finally got that fixed so i can play again. hope to c u in game soon! <3

G

Hi Lilly, welcome back.

We (CWS) are still around. A lot of the current active members joined a White Council faction stone (WCB), which makes the CWS population seem low, but are still considered Citizens of the Shire. The WCB stone is allied with CWS, so you just need to talk in alliance chat.

Speak with me when you see me in game.

L

Lilly Rain

wow it really is great to see old faces again, u guys r great! i shall b in game either late tonight or early tomorrow. hope to see some of u guys around!