• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Have You Ever Wondered ...

C

Crystal Canyon

Why EM's don't wear shoes?
I think it is because, they are afraid that the same thing that happened to Dorthy in the "Wizard of Oz" could happen to them, and some wicked witch would come along trying to steal thier shoes. Ill bet they do have magical shoes on but they are invisable to us mere mortals. I mean really, how else could they transport themselfs to the bars to dance if they weren't wearing magical shoes?

The only other reason I could think of would that the Whispering Rose Radio host, being a shoe fiend herself, stole all of thier shoes. This is a possibility for sure! LOL

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think it is because, they are afraid that the same thing that happened to Dorthy in the "Wizard of Oz" could happen to them, and some wicked witch would come along trying to steal thier shoes. Ill bet they do have magical shoes on but they are invisable to us mere mortals. I mean really, how else could they transport themselfs to the bars to dance if they weren't wearing magical shoes?

The only other reason I could think of would that the Whispering Rose Radio host, being a shoe fiend herself, stole all of thier shoes. This is a possibility for sure! LOL
Oh, that darn Vana! We need to keep an eye on her when she comes to Origin!

gunneroforgin

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I thought it was because bar dancing should be done in bare feet