• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Have we determined how many participation drops during the dynamic spawn?

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
So far we have counted 4 on Origin, got one off the boss when it died.

Twice that happened, 3 from the first 2 lvl's and one from the boss.

So far, I have been here for 2 full spawns, both spawns 4 dropped.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I thought it was at least 10. I found out you get the statues if you are dead and your pet is killing stuff.

Reactions: Gem

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Right now, it's just my guild running the spawn and we are all in discord so we do a count in voice when we get a drop.

About to run another so we'll see. If it's only 4 with one being off the boss, that's a huge change.

GG Allin

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
can anyone confirm that a gargoyle got a lower level drop? the last event was busted for gargoyles and im guessing its not fixed on this one. anyone confirm a snow statue on a garg toon?

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
So far, all of our throwers and archers are NOT getting the snow statues, only sampires are.

Gargs aren't getting trees either.

Anyone else confirm or deny?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Those templates kill too slow to get a drop if the spawn goes quick.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Does AI not work on the Boss? I was targeting her. But the green blobs were next to me also.

That sucks if my new mace weapon dont work on her...

1703223730828.png

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
With a fire bow/ice slayer my archer kills pretty damn quick

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So all the garg "bots" are not getting the participation drops? :lol:

soloed one
That's awesome. Congrats! We had a hell of a time with 5 of us. The blobs really restricted us.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I got this many items doing 4 rounds. I used 2 guys on the Boss one time.
1703225857418.png

So, I like the event.

GG Allin

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
That's awesome. Congrats! We had a hell of a time with 5 of us. The blobs really restricted us.
[/QUOTE]

O it wasnt easy. took quite a while. wont be doing it again lol.

Mene (DF)

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
How long did they say that we could make the champ? Any official notice?

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So far, all of our throwers and archers are NOT getting the snow statues, only sampires are.

Gargs aren't getting trees either.

Anyone else confirm or deny?
My guildmate uses an archer and he's gotten 5 now. 4 from spawn, 1 from the boss.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
We did a spawn with 4 players. My Macer doing WW killed most of the spawn. He got 2 drops.

My Archer/Tamer stayed on a ship with pet on ground, he got 2 drops. A Tamer and a discord mage were there, they got none.

So, unfortunately it seems yall are correct.

4 participation drops from the spawn and a possible from Boss.

That sux!!!! Should be at least 10.

I gave a statue to each of the other guys.

Here is my haul so far:
1703315097913.png

Cat Musique

Journeyman
I have yet to get a statue, I know two that got one each, so far I have gotten 6 trees, put two on a vendor for free, put the other four up at my homes on Sonoma.

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Last night a friend and I did just level 1 (it was getting late), we were the only 2 there and we got 5 statues between the 2 of us

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Last night a friend and I did just level 1 (it was getting late), we were the only 2 there and we got 5 statues between the 2 of us
The issue is that after you did and left paddy cakes shows works spawn and gets no drops so it seems broken rather than the stupid limit make it like tot drops..

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Are there any prizes other than the trees, snow statues, and some gold piles?
Boss doesn't seem to have legendary/major artifact loot.

I'm seeing people go in at the beginning, do level one, then leave. Oh wait, that's me.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The issue is that after you did and left paddy cakes shows works spawn and gets no drops so it seems broken rather than the stupid limit make it like tot drops..
I set a timer to be there before the spawn starts. So make up stuff somewhere else. Alexa, set timer for 30 minutes, when the boss hits the dirt.

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I set a timer to be there before the spawn starts. So make up stuff somewhere else. Alexa, set timer for 30 minutes, when the boss hits the dirt.
Not talking about myself it's the same everywhere someone will work the first two levels and get drops then leave time goes by spawn reverts but no more drops

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Not talking about myself it's the same everywhere someone will work the first two levels and get drops then leave time goes by spawn reverts but no more drops
Yup, unless there is 4 or more templates that can kill in bulk, it is a lot of time. So far we have enough to make it go quickly until around 10pm.

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Yup, unless there is 4 or more templates that can kill in bulk, it is a lot of time. So far we have enough to make it go quickly until around 10pm.
You don't understand not at all talking about how long it takes to complete spawn or how long until it starts again. I'm talking about the spawn being done for only two rounds the drops all being handed out the the spawn is abandoned and regressed

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You don't understand not at all talking about how long it takes to complete spawn or how long until it starts again. I'm talking about the spawn being done for only two rounds the drops all being handed out the the spawn is abandoned and regressed
Yes, two or three players who are, a tamer, an archer, a mage. Will be frustrated and leave.

Sorry, but this is a group encounter, either you want to do the whole thing and get more statues on the next one or you just give up. Your choice.

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Yes, two or three players who are, a tamer, an archer, a mage. Will be frustrated and leave.

Sorry, but this is a group encounter, either you want to do the whole thing and get more statues on the next one or you just give up. Your choice.
Do you ever pay attention?

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
You two really need to stop the bickering like an old married couple, I swear!!

Yes, this has happened already on Origin, we've had to kill the abandoned boss so we can do the spawn again.

Not a big deal, the spawn takes all of 6 minutes to do on a *dead* shard like Origin. We finish then go do Krampus runs for 30 minutes while we wait.

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You two really need to stop the bickering like an old married couple, I swear!!

Yes, this has happened already on Origin, we've had to kill the abandoned boss so we can do the spawn again.

Not a big deal, the spawn takes all of 6 minutes to do on a *dead* shard like Origin. We finish then go do Krampus runs for 30 minutes while we wait.
What? and ruin my entertainment?!?!

Naitch

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
this sounds like another great event. am so disappointed i wont be able to enjoy it :rolleyes:

mihali

Sage
One little prblem : The ice slugs/slimes eat up lots of Durability on the weapon you are using. Just like the slimes in the Piper spawn? So I would assume to avoid that you need SC-1 on the weapon? (Dur on the 100% fire axe with fire area dropped from 230 to 0 with just one run!)

spamspamspamspam

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I've gotten five drops once at server-up on a dead shard - I believe that this was through the first three levels (definitely didn't get a drop from the boss). I use an archer with bushido for momentum strike (elemental slayer comp bow) and the slimes don't do damage to the bow.

Does anyone know if there are there any statues that are tougher to get than the others? I've gotten 24 statues with only one drake :(

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
RNG

I have multiples of everything and NO EMU!!! lol

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Aw you're the best!

If you're on now, I'm in Luna. If not, I'll catch you later tonight!

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
One little prblem : The ice slugs/slimes eat up lots of Durability on the weapon you are using. Just like the slimes in the Piper spawn? So I would assume to avoid that you need SC-1 on the weapon? (Dur on the 100% fire axe with fire area dropped from 230 to 0 with just one run!)
Yes, you need a Spell Channeling weapon to avoid durability loss on the slimes.

UO_Joseph

Visitor
Just curious & maybe I missed it. Does anyone know how many total types of snow sculptures are available? And does anyone have a pic of complete set?