• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Have they re-vamped the captains?

Alex"Drake Iron Heart"CS

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Hey Guys,

Just been in BT Dungeon trying to kill some of them captains for the precious Minax arties, and they seem to have got 10 times stronger......
The sampire captain which I normally can solo with no help, seemed that from every 5 shots only 1 would hit and the damage was soo minimal it really didnt make sense if it necro healed itself, so was nearly impossible to kill it.....

People/DeVs/EMs/ whoever is in charge, please tell me that with this last patch they have touched the dungeon and messed it up.......
Maybe they changed some code and now them captains are nearly impossible to kill, when 2 archers could kill them all in no time using a method. I am really angry in a way, when before just I could go in and have a good laugh with my mate killing captains and now we have been there 45mins and only managed to take 40% life from one and 20% from another. I am still using the same set of weapons that seemed to smash them to bits but now, whatever I do, It don't work, I couldn't even leech mana when I hit which I found rather unusual, so AI chaining or mana pooling was not possible.......

Please explain to me how pretty much overnight, something that worked is now jinxed or mismatched for the game, as If they have touched this, well that means another step back, so can I please have someone check it out and see maybe if its just me or they have touched the code and made them now uber more invincible than they can be, sorry about the ranting, but I was having fun and now well I am going to bed pissed off.....