• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Have the reporters done anything lately?

S

Sir Ha-ward

I havent really paid alot of attention if they have , but was wanting to maybe suggest interviews of some of the more outspoken players of UO or maybe some of the more well known and popular. Folks like maybe: Kat, Krystal, Kelmo, Puffy, Shak, Myst, Verum, (ugh) King Ed, Revvo, Feyre, and even GG(sorry if i missed any of you board warriors out there). Have people submit questions to the reporters and see what type of feedback and answers you get from the interview-ees, maybe even have two people being interviewed at the same time like for example Puffy and GG next to each other while each one takes turns at answering questions . Itd actually be a Jerry Springer-ish good time imo.

G

Our reporter list really needs to be updated. Yasuo isn't even playing anymore.

-Skylark

G

Wow you are still posting... lol If I had done what you did... just wow...

Must be nice to be in that alliance all I can say

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Where is Blind Otto Id love to sit down and answer a few questions with him!

G

Some things are in the works.

If all goes well, I should have an article or two within the month.
Of course, if anyone knows how to get 48 hours out of a day, that would help!

As usual, if anyone would like to join our intrepid team, they can always PM me, and I'll throw some red tape at them... er, I mean, process their application!
*tries to hide team of giant beetles laden to capacity with red tape*

Just keep in mind that your *ahem* record here is taken into account. I can do nothing about that - it is not my decision to make. If you have a history of giving Kelmo and Co. migranes, then a large, angry, ogre lord is likely to eat your application. Hmmm... "Kelmo and Co"... sounds like a popular bardic group!

Messages along the lines of "there will be something happening at ____ in ten hours time" also go a long way towards helping. Message along the lines of "something will be happening at _______ in ten minutes time" do not. *grins*

In a slightly related line, I should advise ye that my pigeon (ICQ) is NOT in working order at the moment, after more shenanigans that one can shake a stick at. Some things just are not worth the grief. So, if ye need to contact me, PMs here are the way to do it right now!

Now, where did I put that spell of tachyon paralysis...?

B

Beatrice Quill

"Have the reporters done anything lately?"

Well, just today, I've...
- woken Otto up 5 times
- loaded washing machine
- cooked breakfast
- made sure everyone was reasonably clean
- made sure everyone had clean clothes to wear
- made sure the kids had done their homework
- made sure the kids had all they needed for school
- taken the kids to school on the bus
- put up with at least 5 other mothers moaning about random things at the school.
- gone down into town to do some shopping
- woke Otto up again when he fell asleep in the shop *sighs*
- helped out at a soup kitchen
- had lunch
- sent hubby and a friend off to talk computers - friend then dropped him off at home, yay, peace and quiet!
- collected kids
- stopped at least 4 arguments about random kid-type things on the bus.
- got home
- woke Otto up twice
- fed the mad horde
- helped kids with homework
- sent kids to ask hubby about their math homework. I hate math.
- collapsed in a chair, JUST in time for the phone to ring, with the leader of the boy scouts group our kids go to wanting to discuss an upcoming camping trip with me.
- washed dishes
- unloaded washing machine
- done ironing
- sat down in front of PC
- answered emails
- logged onto Stratics, to find someone wanting to know what we reporters (and sidekicks) have done lately.
- typed this reply.
- wondered when I'll get the time to play UO

Any more questions?

S

Sir Ha-ward

<blockquote><hr>

Well, just today, I've...
- woken Otto up 5 times
- loaded washing machine
- cooked breakfast
- made sure everyone was reasonably clean
- made sure everyone had clean clothes to wear
- made sure the kids had done their homework
- made sure the kids had all they needed for school
- taken the kids to school on the bus
- put up with at least 5 other mothers moaning about random things at the school.
- gone down into town to do some shopping
- woke Otto up again when he fell asleep in the shop *sighs*
- helped out at a soup kitchen
- had lunch
- sent hubby and a friend off to talk computers - friend then dropped him off at home, yay, peace and quiet!
- collected kids
- stopped at least 4 arguments about random kid-type things on the bus.
- got home
- woke Otto up twice
- fed the mad horde
- helped kids with homework
- sent kids to ask hubby about their math homework. I hate math.
- collapsed in a chair, JUST in time for the phone to ring, with the leader of the boy scouts group our kids go to wanting to discuss an upcoming camping trip with me.
- washed dishes
- unloaded washing machine
- done ironing
- sat down in front of PC
- answered emails
- logged onto Stratics, to find someone wanting to know what we reporters (and sidekicks) have done lately.
- typed this reply.
- wondered when I'll get the time to play UO

Any more questions?

[/ QUOTE ]

well, yea , but i mean besides all that youve done nothing today eh? :p

G

lol at best, i might be interviewed or submit question but KOC has already done a good job of turning this forum into a mini jerry springer with its constant bslol. Why would we want more of that?

Its not an entirely bad idea cause i would answer question if it was on peaceful terms but whats the point of waging nerd war?

G

I am pretty sure KOC is not the only people who have got out of line on the forums GG you show no that all to well

G

<blockquote><hr>

Another reporter or two would be nice as well. *nods*

[/ QUOTE ]

**nominates Bruin and Soul'Ess**

S

Sir Ha-ward

Just trying to come up with something with a bit of comedy value that everyone could get a kick out of and since we now have the iron fist of Fidel Kelmo protecting us ,i figured this may give everyone a chance to mess with the interviewees a bit and make it past the roc

G

<blockquote><hr>

Our reporter list really needs to be updated. Yasuo isn't even playing anymore.

-Skylark

[/ QUOTE ]

Yasou quit reporting before he quit playing. He bitched for months about them removing that tag, lol

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
***seconds the nomination and offers to help in any way possible***

I

imported_Luka Melehan

<blockquote><hr>

Just trying to come up with something with a bit of comedy value that everyone could get a kick out of and since we now have the iron fist of Fidel Kelmo protecting us ,i figured this may give everyone a chance to mess with the interviewees a bit and make it past the roc

[/ QUOTE ]

My one stab at something comedic got really trashed. LOL. In other news, this reporter is getting her ass kicked by RL. I tried to hand in my quill, but Otto thought Krystal was pinging him over my shoulder..

...dem blind men...

I

imported_Soul'Ess

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]