• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Have Special Ingredients (like Peerless ingredients) been added to Treasure chests ?

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have been away from UO from quite some time and remember from back when I was playing talks about helping those crafters who disliked having to hunt Peerless or similar for the special ingredients, to add them as loot to treasure chests or fishing chests.

Has this ever been done ?

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I campaigned the devs a few years back to bring out lvl 7 maps.
!20 lp 120 carto to decode and pick

would only spawn in Ilsh so paragon guardians are possible and would have ML ingredients in the chest and a marty.

I got a definite ...hmmm sounds interesting...we will see!

I then got trashed on the forums for recommending 120 lp and carto...
lol

:)

I

Infiniti

I have been away from UO from quite some time and remember from back when I was playing talks about helping those crafters who disliked having to hunt Peerless or similar for the special ingredients, to add them as loot to treasure chests or fishing chests.

Has this ever been done ?
I WISH!! :sad4: