• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Have fun!!

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Since its no secret, I figured I would post a quick line here.
Me and most of my guild are taking a break. Elder scrolls online anyone? =)

Anyways, I wanted to thank the community of Catskills for all of the fun and memories you have given me over the years. Its has really been a blast. So many personalities, so many events, so many memories. Catskills is very much like a small little (sometimes dysfunctional) family.

I can walk away knowing that I have made an impact here. Over the years I have made many friends, and I have also made many people crazy(er) LOL. Whether I become famous, infamous, or legendary makes no matter to me. I hope if nothing else, I have made every person laugh or "giggle" at least once =). That is, after all, what I enjoy doing the most!

My close friends I will be in touch with, my guild obviously too. We have been glued at the hip for over 10 years so that won't be changing. This probably won't be forever, everyone returns at some point. Even if its just some trolls paying $15.00 to come briefly sign in and talk crap LOLOL.

Anyways, keep it real, keep it fun, and I am sure we will meet again!!

That is all.

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Elder Scrolls you say?

Giggles, we may find ourselves on the same side... well at least my guild (the big one). We're spinning off a chapter of ESO that already has 112 members going on the Daggerfall Covenant side alongside our old friends from UDL and SCO (Undead Lords and Shadowclan Orcs). I am probably not going to play it, though. I just can't get used to the controls, kinda like GW/GW2... I hated the targeting system and couldn't get past that.

In all your endeavors, I wish you the absolute best and nothing but. You are a great girl, a great mom, and deserve nothing less!

Ludes

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You'll never leave for good Giggles...

I saw that ESO invite and was curious.. is it fun? PM me.. I might load the game up and come play with ya'll.