• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Ninjitsu] Has GGS changed with new Pub?

• Thread starter Balian of Asgard
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
B

Balian of Asgard

Hi,

I am training ninjitsu right now, my real skill is 86, enough to do Death strikes. However, if I am lucky, I may get 0.3 gains in a few hours. Does anyone know a way to train up my ninjitsu?
This is so time consuming and painful, there must be another way to do it with out so much effort, I think it is just as hard as taming.

Thanks for reading and thanks in advance for any suggestions

T

Turdnugget

As far as i'm aware no... I haven't worked on ninjitsu since the publish... DS is the way to go at that skill level though.

B

BillyDanzig

GGS is still working its ninjitsu thats broken im at 110.9 and spend 4 hours playing and gain .3 - .5 if im lucky thats death striking everything in my path sometimes 2 death strikes on same monster .. they seriously need to look over this skill and recalibrate it to gain in a normal amount of time.. Using uo assist some skills like carpentry can be done in 10-12 hours yet other skills like ninjitsu - poisioning - taming - alchemy are taking forever .. im not sure about this but this is what i heard reguarding ninjitsu when the skill first came out you were able to 120 the skill using nothing but animal forms .. So they fixed that to where animal forms dont give you skill gains anymore .. I belive after they fixed this they broke ninjitsu and havent looked into any further other then NERF >>>NERFF >>> NERRFFFFFFF ..