• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Has anyone tried to add a faction guild to an alliance?

G

Gwendar-SP

Pub 54 notes say that a guild must leave their alliance to join faction.

Has anyone tried to add a faction guild to an alliance since Pub 54?

JC the Builder

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't know why this was taken out. Well I guess everyone who needed to ally did so before the publish anyway.

H

HeathBar

I just want to say that this is BS and I really hope they change it.

Some guilds can have non-faction allies and some can't now? There is absolutely no work around for this? I guess I am SOL since I didn't think to make a faction guild and ally it before the publish.

Please excuse me while I go cry about being an idiot... :sad2:

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Their intent was that a currently allied guild couldn't join Factions without leaving the alliance first, but could join an alliance after it's joined Factions.

If this ain't what's happening, then it's contrary to their intent.

Has anyone confirmed this, so we can inform them?

-Galen's player

H

HeathBar

Their intent was that a currently allied guild couldn't join Factions without leaving the alliance first, but could join an alliance after it's joined Factions.

If this ain't what's happening, then it's contrary to their intent.

Has anyone confirmed this, so we can inform them?

-Galen's player
Tried it both ways and it won't work.

IanJames

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well it was tried on test center, then it was realized that TC is runinng publish 52 instead of 54. . .so, we're f'd. WTH? Why isn't TC running the current publish? How are we supposed to test anything?

Heimi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Test is always running the latest Publish. You're just looking at notes that haven't been updated.