• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Has anyone read about this new MMO-Adellion

M

morikaweb

I've been following it for over a year. It sounds like a great game, unfortunately it looks like it will never get anywhere and is stuck in an endless development loop.

Edit: You want proof of how the game is going nowhere fast? Check out the last post on the news page. Wonder how much longer its going to take to get the new site up, I mean its only been 6 months.

Noldor

Knight, Order of the Bug Hunters
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
NEcropost:

Adellion is dead, dead, dead. Issues with the project. I was on the production team as Test Lead. It is gone forever.

TQQdles™

Caelys

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
The domain is a long story. A former developer held on to the domain for years and refused to share the login renewal information or transfer it to another team member. I managed to pay for it by calling with a sob story for several years until finally the domain registrar refused to renew the domain for me without a password and registration information. So I had to let it go. Very sad.

Some of us still meet in various places on the net and we still have plans to use the lore in other types of games but a game exactly like Adellion is really too big of a project for a small indie team. I mostly miss the community and the amazing roleplayers/writers.

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor

Caelys

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
We actually have all those forums stored somewhere. The stories alone were worthwhile.

Ozmono

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
It's a shame what happened with Adellion to be sure. It was a long time coming though and in the end, as Caelys (keep wanting to say Teila ;) ) said, it was the community that I ended up missing.