• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Has anyone got this yet?

• Thread starter Lord Drakelord
  • Start date
  • Watchers 2

^Wolfie^

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know at least 5 names I can give (but won't) that have them and 2 have been for sale on vendors.

Lord Sir Scott

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes after many hours of camping humility and about 50 Sot and after getting 4 other atifacts...hehe

S

sirrojen

Sir Scott if you don't mind me asking do you do this solo? If so what is your spec, if not are you in a clan that is recruiting melee characters atm?

Chris Moe

Lord Sir Scott

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not shure what a spec is.... & My "Clan" is Mages And they are not Seeking Meelees. Sry

If you mean solo as in not on a party yes i never party i hate party....

But if you mean do i solo Champs... No i joined in to champs at humilty in ilshenar.
Helping here and there and just hanging out with that crowd... So far as i can tell everyone thats a regular there has a Replica or 2... Allthough i sorta of have eased off the champ spawns cuse they got very crowded there... Currently i just sorta kill wisps at oaks and every now and then a few folks that are not afraid of a little karma loss come by to finish it...hehe