Has Anyone Else Noticed This?

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
For the last couple of months, I've noticed pieces of leather armor for female characters dropped randomly throughout Tokuno and on a lot of different shards. Sometimes it's a bustier, sometimes shorts, sometimes the female leather armor. You can pick it up and it has no mods. Has this always happened and I was just oblivious, or did it just start recently? Any meaning behind it? I almost hate to bring up the topic but it's starting to make me very curious.

I never see anyone else hunting in these spots and no other loot laying around. Just random single pieces of female armor....

C

Calliope

It's been like that ever since Tokuno appeared, I have no idea why!

:coco:

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 18, 2003
Deathwatch beetles have the female armor on them as loot. For some reason when the corpse of a beetle dissapears the piece of female armor drops on the ground.

Silly Seadog

Sage
It's My Birthday
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Jun 21, 2007
Arrrr, so fire beetles poop ingots and deathwatch beetles poop female leather armor?!?

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 19, 2003
Catskills
For the last couple of months, I've noticed pieces of leather armor for female characters dropped randomly throughout Tokuno and on a lot of different shards. Sometimes it's a bustier, sometimes shorts, sometimes the female leather armor. You can pick it up and it has no mods. Has this always happened and I was just oblivious, or did it just start recently? Any meaning behind it? I almost hate to bring up the topic but it's starting to make me very curious.

I never see anyone else hunting in these spots and no other loot laying around. Just random single pieces of female armor....
3 words:

Drunken Geisha Girls.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
Deathwatch beetles have the female armor on them as loot. For some reason when the corpse of a beetle dissapears the piece of female armor drops on the ground.
Ah, Frarc, that makes a lot of sense. I did notice the mysterious armor pieces in places where there were deathwatch beetles. I sorta like Black_Sun's and King Frankie's answers, though.