• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Has anyone else gotten "rare fire red " new plants

B

Beastmaster

No the OP is avoiding giving direct answers to questions and will not show the plant to the public. Rather she says things like "we did some quests", "we hunted some paragons", not her exact words but you get the picture. She has led everyone down this false trail without actually saying it is so. Now she just points to the FoF which also does come right out and say these things exist just that if they do its a mistake they will leave. No one but the OP has seen this. Reminds me of Coranthe's dupes website.

K

Kyrie_Elaison

I'm gardening right now, and none of my para seeds are anything but normal. Collected a bunch of cocoa seeds and they are all normal as well.

:thumbdown:

F

feath

Has anyone seen a reply to the question, "did that seed come from the Naturalist Quest" or is it a seed from the monsters we are killing now?
Myself and several others have been doing all things seed/plants and we have been doing the quests.
We did do the fire quest seed ( naturalist ) and it was done BEFORE pub so I have a feeling this is from the new seeds and not the seed quest.

When I click on plant is say " Rare fire red ".
she states early on that she did naturalist quest BEFORE the new seeds. (but she MUST have planted them at the same time as the new seeds, to have them pop when they did, and cause this confusion) so she doesn't know where it came from.

IF the code 'knows' what kind of plant the fire seed is at collection, then it couldn't be from the naturalist quest. IF the code 'knows' what the seed will become at day 7 of plant growth, when it pops, then it -could- have come from the naturalist quest, which went to look for the 'type' of seed after the new code/new seeds were introduced.

we'll just have to duplicate her work and see if anyone else gets one. As FoF indicates they will not change the code; if it is legit, someone will get another one.

Perhaps lady lava would care to post a picture of the plant with a mouse over, so we can see the title.

^Wolfie^

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not raining on the parade here, but until this can be confirmed by seeing the "rare" colored plant locked down somewhere or someone else manages to grow one....not too sure I believe it's real. :( (I Have been proven wrong in the past!)

F

Flora Green

I don't understand the doubting of Ms. Lady Lava (I know she's since locked the plant down) when it was confirmed in the FoF that they are in fact spawning in colors although it's unintentional.

B

Braun

No the OP is avoiding giving direct answers to questions and will not show the plant to the public. Rather she says things like "we did some quests", "we hunted some paragons", not her exact words but you get the picture. She has led everyone down this false trail without actually saying it is so. Now she just points to the FoF which also does come right out and say these things exist just that if they do its a mistake they will leave. No one but the OP has seen this. Reminds me of Coranthe's dupes website.
Let's not be so willing to condemn just yet ... Time will give us all the answers we need.
Instead of being so negative, let's just plant like there is no tomorrow !

L

Lord Drakelord

Not raining on the parade here, but until this can be confirmed by seeing the "rare" colored plant locked down somewhere or someone else manages to grow one....not too sure I believe it's real. :( (I Have been proven wrong in the past!)

went and looked myself, above snap is of the new plant

B

Braun

very nice...

Thanks Drakelord, for taking the time to post your findings and thanks to the Gardener that displayed for us to see.

T

Teeshy

I find it really rude, and I'm *sorry* Ms. Lady Lava had to lock down the plant to prove herself to some people. There's a difference between being sceptical and waiting to see and practically straight out accusing someone of lying about a thing.

B

Beastmaster

She brought it on herself by posting a pic with nothing in it to back her claim. As for waiting to see, she continued making posts after the inital pic and after calls for her to post it with its tag visible, but she didn't post the new pic until after I called her out.

This is the nature of Stratics and the internet. If you can't handle it you're in the wrong place. I made my apology to her and I make none to you. Rude, crude, whatever, get over it and move on.

T

Teeshy

I didn't say I couldn't handle it, nor did I ask for an apology. I simply stated I found your attitude rude. As you said "whatever, get over it and move on." I have =)