• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Has anyone been to this location?

JC the Builder

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

The one circled in red.

*Added*

Found out it is for the spider boss. If anyone finds an access to any of the blocked off Ter Mur areas make sure you post here.

H

house4saleUO

Yes alot of peps have, you access it by the lucky fountain located northwest of the east goblin location in the underworld. From lucky fountain head down the passageway untill you hit the rocks iron beetles will be east, turn west past the blood ele's cross the little bridge and go to the end of the path there you will see a black whole, just walk on it and poof your there. The Spider is a mini boss I believe, I can solo her on a sempire, or my archer. She goes down in a few minutes.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes been ther with my thief and stole some webs (artifacts) from her.

A

Aristillus

Yep, that's Navrey Night Eyes lair.

Big huge spider, Not very tough but good looking graphics and a fun mini boss.

Aristillus

N

NewYears1978

I got this quest, got the eye, and took it back to Vermix but he doesnt act like I have the eye...any idea why? I even got quest message when I killed the spider?

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
I found it once by accident. For some reason, I think I fell down into something...or went down something that I couldn't climb back up.

H

house4saleUO

Single click your tune when the menu pops up select toggle quest item, the item should turn orange once you target an click the eyes. You should here a ding. Then double click on the quest giver and follow the prompts...

I got this quest, got the eye, and took it back to Vermix but he doesnt act like I have the eye...any idea why? I even got quest message when I killed the spider?