• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Harry in Destard

A

Abyss

Aye was loads of fun...man those Destard Harries sure do get all clustered up.

Cypher2

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi

Yeah, we were in the process of killing the champ when a red CT showed up. We were fielding the bridge when we see 'the harrower' wandering around. Suddenly there were CT and XV everywhere. Pretty unfortunate timing to have the harry spawn while you are trying to kill a champ. Still, they were more concerned with setting up harry defence then PKing us, so we were able to hold off the couple of CT that attacked us, finished up, and got out of there. Once CT/TC broke XV's defences down, we came back and had some fun. TC/CT had moved the harry back to the resurrection alter and someone had started the spawn. So, level III spawn, Harry, and 4 groups fighting for control. Fun. :)

2 Harries in 12 hours made for a good weekend.

Cypher, CEO Spawners Inc

L

Lightning

CT wasn't alone in breaking our defenses.. it was $C$ and CT - just to give the Cartel credit where it was deserved. Of all the crappiest of places for the harry to spawn, it had to spawn in Destard. I guess one good thing is that it made for an exciting 4 hours :) Thanks again for all that came - made it fun! :)

Cypher2

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi

$c$ = TC = The Cartel = 36DD = DA = a number of other guild signs. We believe it is from when they were going through an identity crisis :)

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Different tag, same players. Kinda. lol

Actually, not at all.

Anyways, we go by $C$ now. =]

J

JesterKing

So ya, not sure how things work around here. Way to many groups with C's in the guild abv.

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
$C$ is Cartel. We used to go by Team Cartel, TC. Cypher there is reminiscing of an older time. I'm not even sure why he brought it up, it's no longer relevant and you won't see anyone with a TC tag nowadays.

36DD is our Factions guild. Nothing more, nothing less. Everyone in our factions guild is also in Cartel.

CT has nothing to do with us. They're mostly a japanese guild. They are not allied with us.

Just like any shard, certain guilds will target guilds based on common interests, but this falls short of an actual alliance. Pay no mind to the frequent claims of hands holding; the argument is weak and tired. The same guilds that might target you today will be fighting each other the next day.

As for the actual alliances in Fel, SI, OI, C@S, VAV are allied, I believe. PvM and CT might be, I'm not sure anymore. Cartel is currently allied with no one, although we had a rare and brief stint with DEA/H20 a few months ago. MT isn't allied with anyone, I think. WU is also not allied with anyone. K*R isn't allied with anyone either.

Hope that gets you guys up to speed. Hopefully I didn't miss anyone.

L

Lightning

I will probably have to read that a couple times to remember it - but thanks for the breakdown LOL ;)

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hehe if you really want to be confused but see who's basically allied with who go to the uo.com guild page. Now please keep in mind that not all info there is accurate so ask before accusing. Oh and I believe PvM is allied with DEA but don't quote me.

Ori

Ceno of MT

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
and CTDM is allied with MT.... we are small but we are mighty!:scholar:
what Yalp really means is "but we are mighty.....good at running away screaming like little girls" =P

*pokes Yalpers*

and yes MT is FINALLY allied with CTDM, it only took us a few MONTHS to get the allied thing fixed because MT was broke for a long time.

i cant answer for the whole guild, but I myself have lots of respect for $C$ and SI, they remind me of the good ol days when people had some honor!

although this has nothing to do with either two guilds but this is the kind of honor im talking about:
Once I was at our fel GH, which has been around for AGES on Baja and we have always had a long standing rule that there is to be no fighting at the Tower, it was a place for any and all to visit and be safe. While running to the GH I was attacked and I ran the one screen to the GH and the PK actually stopped when he got in front of our Tower. Me, dumb founded asked why and he told me he knew of the old rule and so he stopped and I sat there and had a chat with him for a few mintues! Then we had to be on our ways so I wished him happy hunting for blues =P

now thats some honor!

B

Biske

Hehe if you really want to be confused but see who's basically allied with who go to the uo.com guild page. Now please keep in mind that not all info there is accurate so ask before accusing. Oh and I believe PvM is allied with DEA but don't quote me.

Ori
PvM is not allied with DEA... PvM is dea. We left the h20/ct/kgb alliance and went solo under a new tag. We are not allied with ct currently, but we are still very fond of our japanese friends. (kanon and hyuga are pimp) So don't be suprised to see them with us down the road. Might happen, might not, up to Taslin and Razor. One alliance you are guarenteed to see is with a new guild we made called PvP. Which is a tram guild we are making to ally our fel guild PvM.

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry got that confused Biske. thus the reason I said don't wuote me, lol like I said I need a new notebook to take down names and guilds, I get confused!!

Ori

O

Obsession 1

Sorry got that confused Biske. thus the reason I said don't wuote me, lol like I said I need a new notebook to take down names and guilds, I get confused!!

Ori
Mrs. Oriana, we would never quote you but given the opportunity i would wuote you anytime.

VERAL

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
PvM is not allied with DEA... PvM is dea. We left the h20/ct/kgb alliance and went solo under a new tag. We are not allied with ct currently, but we are still very fond of our japanese friends. (kanon and hyuga are pimp) So don't be suprised to see them with us down the road. Might happen, might not, up to Taslin and Razor. One alliance you are guarenteed to see is with a new guild we made called PvP. Which is a tram guild we are making to ally our fel guild PvM.

Biske why you lock the photobucket account ? I rather liked the pics I saved!!

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mrs. Oriana, we would never quote you but given the opportunity i would wuote you anytime.
LOL umm in my defense, I've had a stomach flu? Oh who am I kidding thats probably my biggest typo, just ask Sara. :blushing:

Obsession you can wuote me anytime hun...:D

Ori

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL umm in my defense, I've had a stomach flu? Oh who am I kidding thats probably my biggest typo, just ask Sara. :blushing:

Obsession you can wuote me anytime hun...:D

Ori
Dang, I didn't realize it was a typo!!!! I just sort of figured you typed with a lisp or something! :lol:

B

Biske

Biske why you lock the photobucket account ? I rather liked the pics I saved!!
I dunno maybe the fact that you guys are so intimidated and obsessed with me that you actually took the time to find it creeped me out a bit... I don't really want some uo fanatic to find my home address and pop out of my trash can with an ice pick because I curbstomp them too hard in game =/