• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Harrower and Spawns This Weekend!

JC the Builder

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Primeval Lich Spawn
Saturday, October 10
5:00PM Eastern
Meet in Lord British's Castle Throne Room. A gate will be provided to the Underworld and you will be led down into the Stygian Abyss to the Primeval Lich spawn entrance. Make sure you have completed the quest to enter on the character you will be spawning with!

All are invited to this Primeval Lich spawn. HOT will not be killing any blues and attempt to dispatch with disruptive thieves and murderers. HOT/HEAT will be resurrecting and providing supplies to those who die. You can also complete the quest that requires slaying Dream Wraiths which are only found here.

Public Harrower
Saturday, October 10
6:00PM Eastern
Gates provided from Lord British's Castle Throne Room

All are invited to this public Harrower. HOT will not be killing any blues and attempt to dispatch with disruptive thieves and murderers. HOT/HEAT will be resurrecting and providing supplies to those who die.

Private Harrower
Sunday, October 11
5 or 6:00PM Eastern (depending on situation)

At this Harrower we will be killing everyone who attempts to show up. All factions and other enemy guilds are encouraged to attend. Be sure to message former UO players and get them to come. Remember that they can login during the Return to Britannia promotion. I would like to see 100+ people battling it out. If there is a good turn out we may spawn a second later on in the evening.

General Advice

- Place all non-essential items in your bank/house
- This includes rarely used insured items so you save money
- Make sure you have enough insurance for at least 10 deaths
- If you get a replica/artifact, be sure to insure it right away
- If you get a good scroll don't announce it, either eat it or get out of there as quickly as possible
- Standing still is how thieves steal your items

- If you are attacked for any reason, focus on healing yourself while others take out the attacker

M

Mairut

HOT will not be killing any blues and attempt to dispatch with disruptive thieves and murderers.

HOT will not be killing any blues and attempt to dispatch with disruptive thieves and murderers.

- Standing still is how thieves steal your items
Awww...taking all the fun away from thieves!!! :sad3:

...So what qualifies as disruptive thieving, exactly? :D

JC the Builder

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you are a thief stealing from people we will kill you. Of course this is Felucca and you are welcome to try.

M

Mairut

Okie dokie. I didn't mean to sound sarcastic, but the exact phrase was "disruptive thieving" so I was unclear as to whether it was stealing SOTs, or pots...etc.

Thanks for the reply :D

Corpse

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So if I join In on the fun with my SL character, am i going to get gangbanged by 60 heat MINAX?

JC the Builder

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would bring a non-faction character if at all possible. We will mostly be concerned about a certain mage faction attempting to crash the party.

Corpse

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would bring a non-faction character if at all possible. We will mostly be concerned about a certain mage faction attempting to crash the party.
I guess,Ill just take my chances.
I've only worked one pvp mage since I came back to UO, And hes SL.
I havent made him a decent suit yet either. I woulnt take it bad if i got caught up ina faction brawl, I just dont want to be immediately ganked as soon as we hit the spawn location because of my faction status. I have yet to do a primeval liche spawn, so im kind of looking forward to it,And havent done a harry in ages.

JC the Builder

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks to everyone who came to the spawns today. There was a good turnout and minimal disruption. Sounds like a lot of people got nice scrolls and items.

The Sunday Harrower is private. Only show up if you are wanting to fight us or whoever else is there.

G

Garrett

Woulda been fun... sorry I missed them...

That video true link? you guys booted hamburglar for dieing? Would have left him alone if I'd known you'd do that... he's an alright guy and that's cold. :thumbdown: