• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

harhar im on a tamer now

Status
Not open for further replies.

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i know you do.. thats why your always posting on my threads and talkn mad crap but wont show me anything ingame :(

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a question for you.

How come whenever you show a screen shot with a task bar it is after the fight (long enough after so you have to open your journal to show the killshot)?

Need time to do something before you push your screenshot button so your pictures don't violate the Stratics TOS?

T

Turdnugget

Why are things whited out in your journal? Why do people always block stats/journal stuff out...?

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a question for you.

How come whenever you show a screen shot with a task bar it is after the fight (long enough after so you have to open your journal to show the killshot)?

Need time to do something before you push your screenshot button so your pictures don't violate the Stratics TOS?

well you making accusations are violation of the tos.. so get your **** right.
i didnt realize there was times in my journal for you to compare to the time of the pic...

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well
1. you making accusations are violation of the tos.. so get your **** right.
2. i take the shots when i can.. didnt realize there was rules to taking screenshots?
3.stop fkn crying and fight me
In order to make an accusation I need to make a statement, all I did was ask questions. Why are you so defensive?

I'm on great lakes any time cupcake.

Status
Not open for further replies.