• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Happy Holidays & A Merry Christmas To All

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May you all have a safe & Happy Holiday Season. Happy Holidays to All of Our Napa Nut Crew! For without the Great Napa Guys & Gals :bowdown:, UO would be boring.

sir TEDLEY

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
merry xmas and happy new year to you also bro and to your family and to all of uo :)

D

Deb

And a very merry Christmas to you and to all on Napa!!!!
Now off to see what Santa brought me since I was a very
naughty....errrrr.....nice girl this year.:D

D

dielock

Merry Christmas to you and all your loved ones. Merry Christmas to all who play on UO.
Hope all received what they were hoping for.

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And a very merry Christmas to you and to all on Napa!!!!
Now off to see what Santa brought me since I was a very
naughty....errrrr.....nice girl this year.:D

Wants to see :link: supporting this.

:lol:

Merry Christmas All !

K

kalzaketh

lol,for the older posters who remember my other passion, this older guy hit the jackpot the family went nutso this year I ended up with 54 scifi movie dvd's,I laughingly told my nephew the day unky takes 3 30 packs of buschlite into his room give it unky won't be out for aweek he said ah scifi overload time, hope all had amerry christmas happy new years all lol afinal scifi plug next thurs is the newyears eve twilightzone marathon folks.

S

Sunrise

hey Kal..ya lucky ******* :D a marathon of Twilight zone..WOOOOT...Its the classics I hope. The old black and white..for they were the best :D

P

Piper de Monfort

I truly wish everyone, in their own way, has enjoyed their holiday, regardless how they celebrate.

Peace on earth, and let us truly mean it. Bring our soldiers home!