• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Happy Halloween Guide

Tamais

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Tamais submitted a new Article:

Happy Halloween,2016 Guide Pt.1

View attachment 37544

Once again it is that time of year. Time for Trick or Treats and things that go bump in the night.

This year you can hunt the pumpkin fields for pumpkins, grave yards for Butchers, trick or treat, and gather the Doom Artifacts.

In the different pumpkin fields you can find special named after the developes, Gms, and Ems.

View attachment 37522
Click on the pumpkin and it will turn into a grim. While these are a little challenging, most people will be able to solo them. These are bard able

View attachment 37524

Normal loot: 200 to 220 gold, 1 to 3...
Read more about this article here...

Tamais

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Sorry about that. I've started 2016 early. Keep getting checks returned for the wrong year.

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
There are 11 heads on pikes. You picture 11, but only listed 10. Not at home so I'm not sure which name you left off.

Tamais

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
thank you for catching my mistake on the heads. Adding Stethun, don't want him to feel left out