• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

happy friday

MareJadeSky

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
no. i wish, and what mess up is that all the other shard have them but us i looked. it so wrong. it make me want to cry

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Part of it I think is we all waited so long to even ask about them

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well maybe after they have had some room to breathe from the VvV release they will work on them. I'll nudge about it. ;)

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Until then Mare you have our Vesper house to do with as you see fit. ;)

We could redo it a bit too if you wanted more "shelves" for stuff to display for auctions. I know last time we were booked to capacity.

:heart:

SlayerofBunnys

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry if I got hopes up but I was referring to the mailbox at the Vesper Market house from the Woodsman competition. The house sign says 'City of Vesper Market Square & Governor's Office' which I just cut short .

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Perfectly understandable. As far as I know the city offices don't come with a mailbox anyway.

MareJadeSky

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i think the alt one do have mail boxes but i will have to look again. i know the costly city all have light house too

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mailboxes are nice and lighthouses are cool, I asked for one last month lol. But I don't usually care or look at what other shards are doing in regards to requests or whatever.

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Barnaby was working on it before the big publish. Now that it's out and the Halloween stuff is out I doubt we have too much longer to wait on offices at least.

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know this came kind of late, but happy Friday everyone!!!

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ahhhhh another wonderful Friday morning .....cold crisp air...frost on the dead (NPS) bodies we left all over skara Last night....VvV has some issues.....but it is definitely a lot of fun too :)

Enjoy your weekend...hug a vet if you forgot to earlier this week!

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Somebody get that man a tissue for God's sake.