• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Happy Birthday Elga!!

• Thread starter Crazy Fireball
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
C

Crazy Fireball

I Saw on facebook that it said Ken's birthday was today, so happy birthday noob.

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It sure is, the big 25! I'll be celebrating with some fireworks in my honor tonight. :danceb:

G

Granjell

Happy Birthday, Yankee Doodle Dandy! My dad was also born on the 4th of July. It's a great movie, if you haven't seen it.

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Happy birthday! Must be cool to always have fireworks to celebrate your birthday. lol

S

SSniffleslam

HB! Enjoy the fireworks and say hello to cheaper car insurance lol :)

A

alisagrace86

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :p TALK ABOUT MAKING A BIG DEAL OUT OF IT FIREWORKS AND EVERYTHING.....SOMEBODY SPECIAL :D

S

Sally Bumblefoot

Happy Birthday Elga!! That really would be cool to have fireworks in your honor every year. But I think I would be more excited about Sally S' revelation........enjoy the lower insurance premiums!! :thumbup1:

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Happy Birthday Elga!! That really would be cool to have fireworks in your honor every year. But I think I would be more excited about Sally S' revelation........enjoy the lower insurance premiums!! :thumbup1:
Oh yes, I have enjoyed the new lower premium! I pay by 6 months at a time, and no joke it went down like $200. Plus now I can rent a rental car and not be judged with extra fees! :danceb:

We had quite a fireworks show, about $140 worth of stuff. In PA now you can get the ones that go in the air, and my friend's neighbor bought like $5,000 in the big stuff. It almost rivaled what the town is shooting off! Another plus is that I always have off work on my birthday. Thanks mom for the good timing..:D

C

Crazy Fireball

Oh yes, I have enjoyed the new lower premium! I pay by 6 months at a time, and no joke it went down like $200. Plus now I can rent a rental car and not be judged with extra fees! :danceb:

We had quite a fireworks show, about $140 worth of stuff. In PA now you can get the ones that go in the air, and my friend's neighbor bought like $5,000 in the big stuff. It almost rivaled what the town is shooting off! Another plus is that I always have off work on my birthday. Thanks mom for the good timing..:D
Very good timimg, lol.

Anyway hope you had a great birthday.

james64468

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Happy birthday Elga. We have to share birthdays. I am going to get mom a present tomorrow her birthday.