• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Happy Birthday Arwen!

• Thread starter Alaric_SP
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
A

Alaric_SP

Hey Happy Birthday to you!!!! I hope you have a good time today and stay out of trouble.

Bah, raise as much trouble as you can!!!!!

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Happy Birthday! (it is your birthday, right; not some April Fool's prank? I once had a hacker change my birthday on ICQ to January 1, 1900 ten years ago, and I still get stuff from senior citizen spammers)

G

Dang what is a 29 yr old Hottie to do for her B day? Hope we see it in the 10 oclock news!!!!!!!!

Happy B Day Arwen!

P.S. This time take the top off when you dance on tables!!!!!

C

Cherri1980

Hehe......Thank all of you very much for the B'day wishes.......You guys rock !!....
BTW, For some odd reason I did manage to stay out of trouble
.....I must have done something wrong !!!......Oh, I know why I stayed out of trouble....I stayed home LOL...

K

KingXimana

Wow havent talked to you in a while Happy Belated Birthday oh by the way if u ever want my ICQ its 470-903-546

C

Cherri1980

Hi ya King !!
Thank you for the B'day wish
. You ever going to come back to UO???? Nice to hear you are still around.....We miss you and hope you get a chance to return to UO some day....Will send you a ICQ