• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Hanzo's Bow (Atlantic)

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I have been looking for a minor Tokuno artifact known as Hanzo's Bow. I've been keeping an eye for it on the in-game search vendor and SearchUO for about two months. The few times I saw it come up, it was gone by the time I got to the vendor. I've seen it more frequently available on other shards, but can't ever seem to find it on Atlantic.

Does anyone have one of these that they are willing to sell? I'm willing to pay a few million for it (it typically goes for 200K to 500K when I see it come on on SearchUO for other shards, so I am hoping that's a fair price with a significant premium built in).

http://www.uoguide.com/Hanzo's_Bow