• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] hanging chainmail leggings

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They have no artifact rarity or anything of that like. Where is it from? what is it worth?

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If they are facing left, they are a current reward from the Experimental Room in the Underworld. Not really a rare by forum standards, but I'd estimate their value around 750k on Atlantic. I have not tested them to see if they can be turned, mind you. I hope that helps answer your question.

B

Blessed

I just tried locking them down, and turning them. They do turn. Your estimated value is pretty accurate. They aren't worth much, but pretty cool Deco.

Athelas

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
This question seems to come up a lot, at least its posed to me fairly often. There is a serverbirth version of these and people tend to get them confused with this type. There's one easy way to tell the difference, the serverbirth version has a strength requirement and durability, usually 35 / 35 on most of the ones i've seen, where as the drop just has the weight.

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Athelas, I owned a pair a few years ago of the type you mention. I knew there was some difference in this new one to my old one because the old one was actually wearable.