• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Handcrafted Holiday Doll (10)

Cyanide_Mage

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Selling the following item on origin, haven't seen one come up for sale since they dropped so I figured I would post mine :)

Looking for gold on ATL:

Starting bid: 500m
BO: 1b

Will run this till 10pm est Wed the 12th, 10 min rule applies as always.

Thanks

Bon Iver

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
I wish to retract my bid. After much thought, it should be realized that this item is indeed not worth 500mil. This doll has no special effects and is just a simple graphic. If the seller would like to lower his price then maybe others, along with myself, will consider it worth bidding.

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually I will retract my bid as well. These past 6 months have gotten out of hand on items. A 1 of 10 statues use to start at 200 mil and ended at most 300 mil now the staring is 500 mil and ends at 1 billion. Sigh.

Last edited:

Cyanide_Mage

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Noted, but i would also like to put out for the record that these 2 got together prior to responding here and coordinated on their posts. I dont mind retraction of bids, just a little shady when people make offers then get together and retrat their bids within 10 minutes of each other. I will make a note of this going forward. Thanks