• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Halo

drcossack

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wait so the ones that were bought yesterday at 20 sdi now say 15% sdi or is there a bunch out there at 20% sdi n the new ones say 15?
Good question. My best guess, unless they changed it universally, is that both versions might exist? Would have to read the publish notes.

Finley Grant

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
The following updates have been made to Doom Artifacts, all newly created and existing artifacts will see these changes
  • Bracelet of Primal Consumption
    • Damage Eater: 6%
  • Scholar’s Halo
    • Lower Mana Cost: 10%
    • Mana Regen: 2%
    • Spell Damage Increase: 15%

Finley Grant

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
The following updates have been made to Doom Artifacts, all newly created and existing artifacts will see these changes
  • Scholar’s Halo

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
  • Scholar’s Halo
Good call thanks! Of corse I had a. Chance to buy the 20 sdi one which I prob don't need but I cheaper out lol would have been a nice collector piece

minda1

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
  • Scholar’s Halo
umm?

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The changes did not effect the ones before latest fix. Some Rings/Bracs still have random Eaters and Halo has 20%