• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Halloween Stealing.

Shqiptar

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So I have stolen two masks so far tailing people in Felucca fields.

Make sure to get next to them while they kill the pumpkin monster. Then if they take a mask go for the steal. I've noticed that they insure them as quick as possible so have nimble fingers.

Shqiptar

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
More info:

Most people (on ATL at least) seem to have taken precautions to prevent thefts. They will hide bags behind items in their backpacks. These bags are where they put the masks they loot. If you used Enhanced Client you can use the grid backpack option to circumvent this. If you are using old style backpacks on EC (I do) or you are using the Classic Client just look hard. A part of the backpack will be visible even if it is just a corner. Find it and double click it to reveal the contents.

V

Vyal

What fields in Fel? Where is the event, I never bother with this stuff.

Guardian KX

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
So I have stolen two masks so far tailing people in Felucca fields.

Make sure to get next to them while they kill the pumpkin monster. Then if they take a mask go for the steal. I've noticed that they insure them as quick as possible so have nimble fingers.
It takes just about anyone 1 minute to kill a pumpkin.

And as a thief I cannot think of what type of joy you get following someone for 30 mins to a hour for one mask that you yourself could have gotten in 1 minute. Is the ONE mask you have in you home now, so much awesomer than the 30 the other guys getting, somehow compare???

The ONLY thing you, the thief, gets out of this is knowing you have somehow upset another player. You know the answer if you have to stand there and inform the other player of your theft, waiting joyously for a possible rant. Seriously people???? Based on the PvP forum this is in that has to be your only reason for doing what your doing, right?

Salivern_Diago

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why you getting all aggro for someone playing the game? Its Fel, theres a thievery skill.. so people are using it. Dont want to risk it being stolen? Dont go to fel.