• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Halloween quest Problems

Zip_81

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am unable to go to Sicarii's lair when i go to the abattoir. I get a message saying " you have no idea why you would do that" or something of that sort........

I completed everything else.. The only thing i found strange on the quest was that when i went to Leoric's house in Jhelom, i looked at the book on the floor and opened it however it was blank and had the name of a player... i think they may have erased the contents... other than that I did everything else.. got the bloody book.. spoke to the guardian and typed the key works... hit the levers...the only thing is i didnt go inside the tomb since i got the wall carving from the opposite side....any ideas what im doing wrong...?

Thanks in advance.

TirNaNo'g

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There are two books at Leoric's house - you opened the wrong one. The journal is the one closer to the bookshelf.

Zip_81

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you! I will have to look closely it was the only one i saw on the floor, everything else was damaged books that could not be read.