• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hailage! If you notice a post or thread of yours gone missing...

• Thread starter Dor of Sonoma
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
D

Dor of Sonoma

...you may wish to check either:

Spiels n' Rants (if you've gotta be honest and admit it's, well...a rant see below)

OR

Test Sosaria & Center (if it's test center observations or feedback, the Devs really want to hear about it there, where it will be easier for them to spot and respond to)

I won't be moving a lot of posts (as I am both busy and lazy; a dreadful combination), but it will be nice to start clearing a little more space here to make room for actual discussions and whatnot.

Sooo...if you find yourself tempted TO POST IN ALL CAPS!!!!??????, please be apprised that you are quite likely on the verge of posting a rant, and therefore should not be surprised if you find that your post has been relocated to its more proper venue.

Thanks for your understanding, and please don't kill me! /php-bin/shared/images/icons/biggrin.gif

G

puuuuuuleeeeeeeeeeeeeease may we get a direct link for the new forum (sosoria) in the drop down box to the top right?

G

Its on the shard forum list.. if you click the link labeled 'ultima online - general discussions' and scroll down you get to the shard list and can find the shard forum

Ofcourse thats not really a direct link but it is a way to find it

G

Hehe, i knew how to get there. You actually provided the more complicated way by not going "UO Shards (all)" and then to the shard of preferance.

I'm just asking cause it'd be good if that forum gets as much traffic as it can. With a short link it might get more than this way (imho). And yes i don't want another bookmark /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif.

G

*uses all caps* GOOD MORNING DOR /php-bin/shared/images/icons/wink.gif

CAPS
CAPS
CAPS
CAPS

lol

G

Thankee, Dor. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

The clutter was starting to get a bit out of control.

G

Bless you and your whole family...

My first born child ---> Gonna' to be named Dor (boy OR girl ~ It won't effect my decision)

G

SO your buzy and lazy Eh

I loves you your just like me!
heh

bleh why do i gotta work 8 hours on a sunday?
tosses on Uniform
If ur nice maybe ill steal ya a drumstick
*is 15 and works at a&W*
bleh 8 hour day Boring
Boring
Not hard
Just boring as hell standing in one spot for 8 hours GAH
*runs of to shower and get ready fer work*

T

Thunderclap

You don't know how much I would love to hear you say "Would you like fries with that?"

And thank you Dor! And you know what I mean.

G

Thank you Dor. If posters either refuse or just don't care about the proper forum in which to post I for one am glad to see these threads go where they belong. Well done good man!

G

The reason they don't use Spiel n Rants forum when they are upset about something is that they know the Dev Team does not read them. They post where they know will get the most attention, so that they can hopefully get some problems solved. And that is perfectly understandable.

As long as they are not swearing and yelling (caps) I don't see a problem, and actually some of their posts make a lot more sense than some silly garbage posts on this forum.

I understand why you are moving some but I hope its not because you do not agree with the subject....

That is censoring the data from the Dev Team and that is not right....

Anyway, but mostly I agree with what you are doing...

R

Romulos

THANKS DOR< YOUR BEING A GREAT HELP AND CLEANING UP THIS BOARD. WE LOVE YOU DOR

G

Ohhh... Nice, now if you could just make every post that even hints at, sounds like or comes even close to..

Fel V. Tram

Go to the Spiels and rants that would be perfect /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

D

Dor of Sonoma

There is a distinct difference between a well-reasoned complaint, and a vituperous RANT. You see, RANTS are not presently read here anyway. Any sane person runs screaming from such a thread rather than even open it, so not much will change there.

We have nothing against complaints on this forum...as long as they are civilized enough to not be ulcer inducing when read. :)

Common courtesy and a more relaxed approach...those are key.
*winks*

By the way, I can think of very few (if any) posts that I disagree with due to subject matter. (Well, unless something makes me physically gag) I am neutral in the truest sense of the word, and I don't feel that a public forum would be the place to exercise my personal preferences in any event. Hope that sets your mind at ease. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

D

Dor of Sonoma

*laughs*

Woohoo! /php-bin/shared/images/icons/biggrin.gif

K

Kylie Nightangel

<blockquote><hr>

My first born child ---&gt; Gonna' to be named Dor

<hr></blockquote>

No "of Sonoma"?

G

By the way, I can think of very few (if any) posts that I disagree with due to subject matter. (Well, unless something makes me physically gag) I am neutral in the truest sense of the word, and I don't feel that a public forum would be the place to exercise my personal preferences in any event. Hope that sets your mind at ease.

~Dor

I wasn't too worried. You seem pretty unbiased most of the time. But sometimes we let our personal opinions show a little. It's only natural. One post was moved however and that person wasn't happy with support from Osi, but I didn't consider his post ranting, but thats just my opinion. Anyway NO Dor I am not really worried about you being biased. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

G

Ohhh... Nice, now if you could just make every post that even hints at, sounds like or comes even close to..

Fel V. Tram

Go to the Spiels and rants that would be perfect

Now that is something I totally agree with.../php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

G

HEY DOR GIRL !! HOW ARE YA !! *GRABS DOR, AND HUGS FOR A MINUTE*

*grinz*

G

<blockquote><hr>

Fel V. Tram

<hr></blockquote>

If they seem to devaluate felucca and/or label feluccans negatively they allready get locked.. [if i have any issues relating to this it goes with the specifics of what i say.. i agree with those threads being locked personally .. but..]

G

I'll have a hard enough time convincing my wife not to change the name from Dor as it is... &lt;I'm gonna sign the papers while she is still 'out'&gt;... If I try to squeeze 'of Sonoma' on the old dotted line, the nurse might just 'forget' to turn the paperwork in until after taking to my wife...

G

DOR IT WAS MY JOB TO POST THIS FORUM NEWS BIT, BUT NO YOU DID IT OMG WHAT THE HECK ? I AM GOING TO WRITE MYSELF A PM ABOUT YOU RIGHT NOW.

But ya folks, I want to just say if you have any issues with this decision to redirect the post from UO Hall, you want to write [email protected] or PM me. Thanks.

I

imported_Arla

<blockquote><hr>

but it will be nice to start clearing a little more space here to make room for actual discussions and whatnot.

<hr></blockquote>

You mean like more coffee threads and roll calls?

*rolls eyes*

D

DA miner

I just found my UOSS account missing, heh. Ah well I'll probably stay in Visitor status for a long time, hah.

Nice to see that the things here are somewhat the same. I have a feeling the ol' game is probably vastly different than it used to be. Ah my how time flies.

*The Grandmaster Miner(and Smith) may not be on any shard of any Immortal Gem, but he's in the hearts of many ... and if he's not there then he's cowering in his ol' lonesome home and yelling at kids who walk on his lawn.*