• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hail Catskills, long time

• Thread starter Guinnessmeister
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
G

Guinnessmeister

Edit: If anyone knows Warren Knox, please message me. It appears that he may have placed a small house on the corner of my previous, I am assuming after it went IDOC. Just looking for a few personal effects, if he has any.

Best regards,
Guinnessmeister

Hail fellow players. It's been quite a while since I last logged in. So long in fact that when I did, I was standing on some soft green grass where my house once stood. :(

Long story short. I'm looking to see if anyone was at my IDOC. I had a 3-story adjacent to the Shrine of Spirituality (Trammel) and it was owned by an alt named Rob Roy II at the time.

It was almost 7-years of stuff, but I'm mostly seeking soulstones for the following people:

• Guinnessmeister
  • Ava
  • Gwindor Seregon
If you have them, or know of anyone who does, please contact me via Stratics email.

Warm wishes to all who still tarry in these lands. Although prior to going inactive, I had been lured to Siege, I will always consider Cats my home--Friday Night Hunts, Grog, Crusaders of Virtue, SCB, the list is too long!

Best regards,
Lord Guinnessmeister

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
WOW, what is terrible about this is your house fell within the past week.

I have some bad news. Myself and the idocers that I am familiar with do not save soul stones usually. I did in the past, and it was such a rare occurrence that the owners returned that I ran out of storage holding them all.

I do not recall what if anything of value that I received from your house... But if you wouldn't mind sending me a PM with a list of all that you can remember, I will do my best to replace anything I may have received. The other two people to get a hold of would be Aaron and J-B. Both of them were also at your house. As well as some random stealthers I am not familiar with. Welcome back though and if you need any help just ask.

G

Guinnessmeister

WOW, what is terrible about this is your house fell within the past week.

I have some bad news. Myself and the idocers that I am familiar with do not save soul stones usually. I did in the past, and it was such a rare occurrence that the owners returned that I ran out of storage holding them all.

I do not recall what if anything of value that I received from your house... But if you wouldn't mind sending me a PM with a list of all that you can remember, I will do my best to replace anything I may have received. The other two people to get a hold of would be Aaron and J-B. Both of them were also at your house. As well as some random stealthers I am not familiar with. Welcome back though and if you need any help just ask.
Timing is everything, huh? Oh man, what a bummer.

Thank you so much for your willingness to assist me though. Again, this is why I say that Cats has the best community!

I'll send you a PM, and try to contact the others mentioned.

Thanks again!

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Timing is everything, huh? Oh man, what a bummer.

Thank you so much for your willingness to assist me though. Again, this is why I say that Cats has the best community!

I'll send you a PM, and try to contact the others mentioned.

Thanks again!
No problem. Response sent to your PM including my icq number. I do have some of the stuff you lost. ICQ me whenever your on so we can meet up.

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I contacted Aaron and J-B on your behalf. I sent them the list you sent me. They both checked everything they have, but like me, they don't recall anything specific they received from your house. They both checked any named stuff they had and none of it mentioned the chars you listed.

They are very sorry for your loss and will contact me if anything turns up that they feel is yours.

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Also JB said she found a few katanas from Lord Nostradamos but not sure they are yours or not. Please send us a list of the names that would be on your sentimental crafted stuff so we can see if we have any.