• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

HAHAHAHAHAHA

• Thread starter imported_Mr. Sly
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Mr. Sly

After reading everyone post every day for a loong time ive come to the conclusion that all guilds use the same DAMN TEMPLATES so why does anyone even bring the stupid crap up all the time. Srsly all i read is "you guys use TAMERS" "YOU GUYS USE STEALTH" "YOU GUYS USE DISMOUNTERS" seriously which friigin guild doest use these temps on a regular basis. SHEEESH i think everyone should just get over it and play there is no reason to complain about everyones guild skill types just go out and have fun. If your MAAAD about loseing your precious gm armor or better yet if u hate dyeing with a 3 mill arty suit on DONT [censored] USE IT but dont come on boards hypocritacly acuseing the next guild of being gimp because they use the same tactics as yours... just my opinon... thansk for reading ;>

I

imported_Goron

only complain post I see on front page is from your guild

C

ChronicJay

Sly can I get my tinker toolkit back?

Seriously that was my last one...

*edit* and that butcher knife.

I

imported_Mr. Sly

Trust me Goron im not leaving KOC out of it we....they are jsut as bad as everyone else so dont in any think im talking to just certain guilds. I get even more pissed off when i see my guild KOC crying and pouting and posting their drama [censored] all over forums crying threads from anyone..ANYONE IS PATHETIC! specially when its about templates and how "we dont use that template because we wtfpwn1v1irgftw without them" [censored] i can guarentee if i were in TNA/TNT/JSV i would HATE to fight KOC because THEY use tamers THEY use dismounters THEY use stealth just just like how i hate to fight TNA/TNT/JSV for the same reasons but thats what makes the game fun for me knowing you can be crushed in .25 seconds is great,exciting,and very siege like. Anywho thats my crying thread about crying rofl funny stuff.

I

imported_archite666

Amen brother, And I dont even play one of those templates.

I

imported_Mr. Sly

ooo Jay i ment to give those back actually .. ill get u plenty tonight friend:>

G

Speaking of templates

Everyone is going to get pissy when I bust out my stelath Tailor, hes going to totally throw off the balance.

C

chessy_sp

chronic, why didnt mention anything earlier aye? lol

G

Oh and Chronic, I have like 30 in my house, if I see you in luna tonight ill drop them off.

P

P!r@te

Hey Sly, storm and I dont Use that stuff... we Never have.. Wheres KOCS excuse for using it aginst us?

P

pikon198

<blockquote><hr>

ooo Jay i ment to give those back actually .. ill get u plenty tonight friend:&gt;

[/ QUOTE ]

hehe, thank god my template is archery fencing and not one of the "above nonos". I love it too when Sly posts, not because he says the truth but because i used to know this polish kid sly in my HS. He spoke with a really broken english accent. So everytime i read your posts Sly its with A polish accent lol.

A

Alaric_SP

Good post Sly! Hopefully everyone reads this and gets a clue!

C

Calibretto

I agree with you totally Sly. Just wish you would have said something when the [censored] first started.

Better late than never.