• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hagrid Found!

Vallend

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think that was just a bit too much info. :eek: The details of where he has been might scare some of us. :D

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think I might have been standing next to him in luna the other day. Can't be sure.

S

Shioni

Ive seen him many times in Luna, I think he secretly plotting world domination with Casca!

Vallend

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So should we form a posse and hunt down Hagrid so we can hold him for a trial at the Court of Truth then? Wait we have to prove Casca is guilty before we arrest Hagrid for crimes against the people correct? Drat and I got a brand new hanging rope just for this event too. Shame to waste it now. :D

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ive seen him many times in Luna, I think he secretly plotting world domination with Casca!
You guyz are so silly. No, you haven't seen me. I've been religious about not signing on to Hagrid. I did just go to the data base though, and it seems there are two other players with the name "Hagrid". Here is how to tell the real Slim Shady, so-to-speak.

Hagrid, a.k.a. Bob_the_fart_guy
Hagrid wears a blessed bear mask with 20%LRC, not a spirit of the totem, not a polar bear mask, not an ancient samurai helm. He often wears a white half apron that is crafted by: Save The Zoo. Usually he is armed with a viking sword and a wooden shield. His beard is also a dark grey, only because I don't know how to get a black beard. And finally here is his picture: Hagrid

The fellow most of you have been seeing often wears an ancient Samurai Helm, or goes naked, with the exception of a bracelet and ring. His beard is a light brown. He also didn't return any conversation I've tried to chatter with him about, while on one of my alts. Here is his picture:
"False" Hagrid

And yet another "Hagrid" is an Elf. As some of you know, I really don't like to play Elves. So, that would be a dead give a way. Here is his picture:
"Elf" Hagrid

Hope that clears that up. :)

I

ibslingshot

:bowdown: I never really new that I was missing, but it is always great to see so many in the community looking for me. I try to talk with as many people as I can but sometimes I know that it isn’t me they are looking for. (the original) :scholar: hagrid just kidding I think its cool that there are so many of us well except for that presumptuous elf guy trying to be a giant is just not right. I guess that just goes to show that elves are not as refined as they try to make us believe. :spider: I am glade that such a nice picture of me in my new suit was placed on the web. It honors me greatly. :D In addition, I would like to thank the missing hagrid for continuing to keep our name so highly thought of. I think that I am indeed in good company. Alas I will try to communicate better with all those that seek me (or you) out. :gun: I shall hail to one and all that I am the light bearded hagrid pleased to meet you. :eek: