• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] H

ForeverGood

Adventurer
Nvm. Forget I ask anything. Clearly I know nothing about sheilds or I wouldn't have posted and ask would I? But if u don't mind since ur struggling with the word high-end go ahead and take a few picks of ALL them 8 mod shields that you have plz .

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Yikes.

Run of bad luck aye Forever? I have hell with the wep/jewel/shield market myself.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Why would you remove the picture if you want to argue about how great your shield is?

Just a simple question.

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Why would you remove the picture if you want to argue about how great your shield is?

Just a simple question.
The OP, also known as Jay, has a traceable history of over inflating item prices, intentional vague descriptions, and unreliable trustworthiness when it comes to their auctions. You will notice he has done that with a previous thread, both as Forever and Jay, concerning a blaze hairdye. *shrugs* Probably best to proceed with caution concerning OP