• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

h@x Fl together :<

SixUnder

Legendary Assassin
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the few of us foo who were on last night, saw tons and tons of the h@x, bury, and god knows whoever allaince in yew. so we popped dsp.

after quite a long battle. where like it became 6 am here most of the handful we had on, logged. so we had just a couple and h@x was mulitplying.

then i saw a fl rez a H@X then the fl killing the champ with h@x very very sad day.

to fl, that is the lamest thing you could ever add to the essence of your guild. gg

and to the yew alliance, just wow:&lt;
i took lots of pics of it but ill just show my favorite of you guys killing the champ together.

A

Avril/McNasty

there was like 4 H@X members + 1 FL marrion berries. (1 H@X was a stealther and marrion berries is also a dismounter) you guys had 9? you guys lack leadership and your individual skill dropped 200% since you absorbed G!B. Thats why me and several other members left FO_O.

BTW i owned avast like 4v1 on foot LOL &lt;3 avast

G

six under. stick to your dexer.
it was 4v9 or 8?
i was only mage vs ur weavers. tamer. and necro.
we had marrion there he just happened to help us.
he is cooler/better then u because he won

G

<blockquote><hr>

there was like 5 h@x members + 1 FL marrion berries. you guys had what 10-11? your guys lack leadership and your individual skill dropped 200% since you absorbed G!B. Thats why me and several other members left FO_O.

BTW i owned avast like 4v1 on foot LOL &lt;3 avast

[/ QUOTE ]

rofl damn i forgot to take a screenshot of sixunder getting spanked 1v1 by my archer!

G

OMG we should boot silverfox from the guild immediately!!!!! NOT! Keep going buddy the attempts that FO_O has made to have silverfox booted from FL amuse me greatly.

G

<blockquote><hr>

then i saw a fl rez a H@X then the fl killing the champ with h@x very very sad day.

to fl, that is the lamest thing you could ever add to the essence of your guild. gg

[/ QUOTE ]

When you're done crying, come back for more!

N

NoBuddy

Actually, it's the worst thing for H@X. The guys I know in H@X are good guys regardless of their tag (dizzle, pk), and they know how trash FL is, with the exception of a select few who are cool (guys like Papa). It should, at the very least, be a 3-way battle.

G

LOL I wish I was wrong when someone pointed this out to me, but WOW Six you're delusional.

SixUnder

Legendary Assassin
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

LOL I wish I was wrong when someone pointed this out to me, but WOW Six you're delusional.

[/ QUOTE ]

delusional? pics dont lie brother.

he was kool cause he won? thats a great attitude. alyssa where is your pic?

i posted this cause it was funny, you guys that left foo or those that were booted who cares? pk and a few others are the only ones of you worth a [censored] anywhere besides yew.

so you killed me on a blue tamer, and avast on a spawner , and casper on a spawner at 4 am on a saturday night. kudos. lolftw?

lettin fl help you is a disgrace no matter how you turn it. that was the point of this thread. fl knows they are a joke, i just didnt think you guys would go to the point of helping them. gg

SixUnder

Legendary Assassin
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

OMG we should boot silverfox from the guild immediately!!!!! NOT! Keep going buddy the attempts that FO_O has made to have silverfox booted from FL amuse me greatly.

[/ QUOTE ]

who cares about silverfox? i didnt know that was him till now. why would we want him booted from fl? sounds like he fits in real well with the one spell army.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

who cares about silverfox? i didnt know that was him till now. why would we want him booted from fl? sounds like he fits in real well with the one spell army.

[/ QUOTE ]

On numerous occasions foo have tried to discredit silverfox to haginor in hopes of getting him removed. Why would they want him booted from fl? A foolish question any foo with a brain could answer I would assume.

You also talk about one spell army like you are any good whatsoever on a mage.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

delusional? pics dont lie brother.

he was kool cause he won? thats a great attitude. alyssa where is your pic?

i posted this cause it was funny, you guys that left foo or those that were booted who cares? pk and a few others are the only ones of you worth a [censored] anywhere besides yew.

so you killed me on a blue tamer, and avast on a spawner , and casper on a spawner at 4 am on a saturday night. kudos. lolftw?

lettin fl help you is a disgrace no matter how you turn it. that was the point of this thread. fl knows they are a joke, i just didnt think you guys would go to the point of helping them. gg

[/ QUOTE ]

How are you going to even try &amp; point a sign of disgrace, when you had DOUBLE THE NUMBERS to start, refused to leave the bridge, and in the end still lost?

6 Necros (2 Could wind from what I saw)
Vs
Kage Ninja Noodle
Bulbasaur
Marrion Berries

Then they got 2 people (still you having the numbers, and Despise template) &amp; You clods lost? What a disgrace to the tag of FO_O

I

imported_Vexxed

<blockquote><hr>

On numerous occasions foo have tried to discredit silverfox to haginor in hopes of getting him removed.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol.... you presume too much. You think we actually care what guild silverfox is in as long as it's not Foo ??? People are just pointing out things they find amusing like Silver working with FL (go figure)....

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

On numerous occasions foo have tried to discredit silverfox to haginor in hopes of getting him removed.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol.... you presume too much. You think we actually care what guild silverfox is in as long as it's not Foo ??? People are just pointing out things they find amusing like Silver working with FL (go figure)....

[/ QUOTE ]

Silver working with FL? Could've sworn he was IN FL. =&lt;

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes you do. Since when he first joined people from FOO would tell haginor he ICQed FOO members about spawns and harrowers in advance along with other mischievious things in hopes of getting him booted.

A

Avril/McNasty

six is overrated and underskilled in my opinion. he is a useless player who i honestly dont understand how anyone has ever died to him 1v1.

people say hes good ive never seen it =/

foo is bad lol

G

<blockquote><hr>

six is overrated and underskilled in my opinion. he is a useless player who i honestly dont understand how anyone has ever died to him 1v1.

foo is bad lol

[/ QUOTE ]

Quoted for Hilarity

SixUnder

Legendary Assassin
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

foo is bad lol

[/ QUOTE ]

who are your characters big mouth?

A

Avril/McNasty

xtremeroflcopter &amp; ka-ge ninja noodle (was heather a while back)

B

Budweiser KDL

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

I can beat you! ^ ^ Long Live Napa!

F

Fabulous-

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

and i can beat you SON! lol whats up bud...

A

Avril/McNasty

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

last time i saw you, you were saying something different!

B

Budweiser KDL

I won't say anything more..... I forgot about that "ISSUE"..!You can bask in the glory mcnasty or tell the story!

Napa's B O R I N G.....Im still thinking of bringing Nathan over.

A

Avril/McNasty

i believe the screenshot tells it all! =D

not like if i told the story it would null the truthfulness of me being the best pvper.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Actually, it's the worst thing for H@X. The guys I know in H@X are good guys regardless of their tag (dizzle, pk), and they know how trash FL is, with the exception of a select few who are cool (guys like Papa). It should, at the very least, be a 3-way battle.

[/ QUOTE ]

that's ignorant.

F

Fabulous-

<blockquote><hr>

I won't say anything more..... I forgot about that "ISSUE"..!You can bask in the glory mcnasty or tell the story!

Napa's B O R I N G.....Im still thinking of bringing Nathan over.

[/ QUOTE ]

unless you like to gate fight i wouldnt bring Nathan over =/... Btw what ever happen to your uncle or cousin who scammed me?