• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Announcement Gypsies, Tramps and Orcs?-one more day

EMCrysania

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi All,
I hate to do this Again..but I have to postpone the event One more day until Tuesday 17th. It has been a crummy week! First RL work decided to put me on late shift. bleh, then my car died and left me stranded, have found a new car, and now have to go pick it up later this evening.( Won't elaborate on the fact that I fell going UP the stairs! *shakes fist at Grindylow persona*). We all know how much paper work is involved in that procedure! I PROMISE. the event will be done tomorrow night. Again, I apologize. When it rains it totally pours sometimes :D
Crys

Event date set: Tuesday, 6/17
Time: 6pm PST

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
"If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all.....blues, despair and agony for me."

You must have some Irish ancestry.

We will patiently wait until tomorrow.

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
No falling! Not allowed!
Hope you're not too bruised.

Just heal thyself and don't worry. We are patient ELDERLY people.