• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Gwenno's Harp / Lolo's lute

P

PzB74

Anyone know what the right selling price would be for Gwenno's Harp / Lolo's lute?

1600 uses, Reptile - Repond / Undead - Deamon slayer respectively.

vwrmic

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think I've seen them as low as about 5k each, they're very common.

Kas Althume

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The harp is junk, has no value in my opinion. The Lute i've seen between 50 and 100k. For 50k i buy them when i see them on vendors. 100k i padi when i had a very low stock. Currently i have over 30 again so i buy only the cheap ones. :)

P

PzB74

Thx!

As a bard - tamer I found them very interesting.
Also planning to create a tamer vendor and after many years away from UO I have no idea what such items truly are worth anymore.

Picked up the lute and harp for 3.5k each; something I considered a bargain :thumbup1:

Kas Althume

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My favorite hunting grounds are Doom Gauntlet and the Grizzle. Especially the first one needs the lutes. When doing a dark father the lutes are really neat to have. Pitty there are so few doing the gauntlet nowadays.