• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

GW2 Beta sign-up page is live!!!

B

Bella

The big news today (so far), Wednesday, February 22, is that the GW2 beta sign-up page is live for the next 48 hrs only! That means that we, as in YOU & me can sign up to have a chance to be part of the beta! "Signing up immediately does not increase your chances and testers will be chosen based on development needs." So what are you waiting for? Get your browser on over to: https://beta.guildwars2.com to enter!

Good luck!

Bella

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good news for all the players wanting into Beta so go sign up!!!

Here is a BETA FAQ!

Beta FAQ

How do I sign up for a Guild Wars 2 Beta Event?
How old do I need to be to participate in a Guild Wars 2 Beta Event?
Do I need to sign an NDA to participate in a Guild Wars 2 Beta Event?
What does NDA stand for and what does that mean for me?
What happens if I talk to my friends or the public about being in a Beta Event or post screen shots to Facebook/my blog/my fansite?
Why do I have to sign an NDA?
What are the minimum system specs required to participate in a Guild Wars 2 Beta Event?
Can I test on other operating systems, such as Linux or Mac?
Do I need an existing Guild Wars account to sign-up for a Guild Wars 2 Beta Event?
How are Guild Wars 2 Beta Event testers selected?
How will I know if I've been selected to participate in a Guild Wars 2 Beta Event?
How many players do you plan to invite to Guild Wars 2 Beta Events?
How do I verify if I am eligible for a Guild Wars 2 Beta Event?
I didn't receive an email confirmation after submitting my information to the Guild Wars 2 Beta Event sign-up.
I got selected but can't play at the time of the Beta Event. Can I get a rain check for a subsequent Guild Wars 2 Beta event?
If I am accepted into and participate in one Beta Event, does this mean I will be admitted into all subsequent Beta Events?
Which regions can participate in Guild Wars 2 Beta events?
What languages will the Guild Wars 2 Beta Events be in?
Can I reserve my Guild Wars 2 character name during a Guild Wars 2 Beta Event?
Can I reserve my Guild Wars 2 guild name during a Guild Wars 2 Beta Event?
Can I use my original Guild Wars character name in a Guild Wars 2 Beta Event?
Will the progress I make during a Guild Wars 2 Beta Event carry over when Guild Wars 2 launches?
Can I play my original Guild Wars character in a Guild Wars 2 Beta Event?
Will the test servers be open 24/7, or will you have specific periods for testing?
How do I submit bug reports and feedback?
Is this the only Beta Signup that you will have for Guild Wars 2?
<LI class=end>How do I contact Customer Support?

Thank you Bella for posting this bug up date and posted on Guild Wars 2 Stratics » GW2 Beta sign-up page is live!!! so come by check it out there also.

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Someone remind me to do this when I get home. I don't recall feeling this excited about a game since Battlefield 3.

B

Bella

Someone remind me to do this when I get home. I don't recall feeling this excited about a game since Battlefield 3.
I'll remind ya but you'll have to name your first-born after me :D

Taylor

VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
I'll remind ya but you'll have to name your first-born after me :D
Our puppy shares your name. Will that count? :)

She's cute (and so is my wife).

S

Scarsdale Punk

Y'know I generally don't apply for betas. Mostly because I know I'd be a lousy tester. But I really want in on this one. Unfortunately I haven't Bootcamped Windows onto my Mac yet, so I don't even have a shot. Maybe I could use my wife's laptop...

Taylor

VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Done! Signed up for myself and my wife. Thanks for the reminder, Bella.

Taylor

VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
P.S. Promoted your article to the Stratics Facebook page.

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you Syrus!

I'm already signed up so hopefully we get some beta testers in :)

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You will get a reply so check your email to make sure they got it!

Thanks for signing up!

Thanks for signing up for a chance to participate in the Guild Wars 2 beta test. We've received your application and we'll email you if you've been accepted. We appreciate your interest in Guild Wars 2!

Sincerely,

The Guild Wars 2 Team

B

Bella

Thanks for signing up!

Thanks for signing up for a chance to participate in the Guild Wars 2 beta test. We've received your application and we'll email you if you've been accepted. We appreciate your interest in Guild Wars 2!

Sincerely,

The Guild Wars 2 Team

ACK!!! I didn't get an email :( does that mean I'm not accepted or does that mean that they didn't receive my email?

B

Bella

Y'know I generally don't apply for betas. Mostly because I know I'd be a lousy tester. But I really want in on this one. Unfortunately I haven't Bootcamped Windows onto my Mac yet, so I don't even have a shot. Maybe I could use my wife's laptop...

Do what you have to do. You cannot miss out on this historic event!!! hehe

Bella

Taylor

VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor

Thanks for signing up!

Sincerely,

The Guild Wars 2 Team

ACK!!! I didn't get an email :( does that mean I'm not accepted or does that mean that they didn't receive my email?
You should have gotten an automatic e-mail. If it's not in your junk mail, you might try again.