• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

GuildWars 2 Sylvari and Asura Emotes from the BWE3

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I came across some videos on youtube that had some of the players using the Sylvari and the Asura and trying out emotes in the BWE3. Pretty good and these will come in handy for all type of players in GW2. Role Players are probably the most excited with the emotes, since these can be used in many stories they will do in their adventures in Tyria. My opinion the WvW and the sPvP players will abuse the laugh emote the most.

GW2 Stratics would like to take time and thank VenomaniaTV , ValranGaming , silencert2 , and fishbaitism for all their hard work and time for having these videos up for all the GW2 fans around the world to view.

This video below from VenomaniaTV has emotes and on the screen caption of each one.

[GuildWars2] Sylvari Emotes

Published on Jul 25, 2012 by VenomaniaTV
I've compiled a short clip with each animation Emote I could find during the BWE3. I'm sad to say /dance was not active during any of the BWE's.

This video below from ValranGaming has some different emotes but this one has no captions.

Guild Wars 2 Female Sylvari Emotes

Published on Jul 22, 2012 by ValranGaming
BWE 3, female sylvari emotes.

This Video below from silencert2 is the Asura emotes with captions from the BWE3.

Guild wars 2 Asura Emote BWE 3

Published on Jul 24, 2012 by silencert2
Here are some Asura emotes and animation.

This video below from fishbaitism has no captions from the BWe3.

Guild Wars 2: Asura emotes

Published on Jul 21, 2012 by fishbaitism
Still prefer Charr, but these have plenty of effort put into the animations etc :D