• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Guilds on GL.

4u2nv

Greetings all.

Myself and 2 other friends have transfered over from Atlantic to GL in hopes for some more faction pvp fun. I've spoken with a guy from minax last night and he previously told me about a few guilds in factions and that SL is the current dominating faction. My other question is,which other guild or guilds controls the champ spawns? or is there not one specific guild incapable of it. Are there any warring guilds? if so may i get the name of them? Thanks

C

Chronic Apathy

Greetings all.

Myself and 2 other friends have transfered over from Atlantic to GL in hopes for some more faction pvp fun. I've spoken with a guy from minax last night and he previously told me about a few guilds in factions and that SL is the current dominating faction. My other question is,which other guild or guilds controls the champ spawns? or is there not one specific guild incapable of it. Are there any warring guilds? if so may i get the name of them? Thanks

Only the major hack guilds control the spawns.... So if ya hack then you have plenty of company.... To help answer your question read the forums.