guilds actively recruiting?

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
G

Gunn1997

Any guilds out there actively recruiting for pvm?

working up rebuilt versions of my mage and my dexxer and could really use some guild support to learn all the stuff i missed the last 5 years.

looking for an adult guild, which from what i can tell there aren't many kids playing UO anymore anyway.

have vent/ts/mic/icq, experience in group/raiding, and erm...im not an idiot.

edit : also does anyone happen to know a good place to find a PS vendor? im too broke for 120's but id like to at least get some 110's on so i can start raisin these skills, but cant find any good places to shop.

Z

Zhao_Yun

Best place to look for thing you need is on finduo.com for the cheapest stuff.

T

ThraximusZog

THE ZOG EMPIRE is recruiting, enlist today comrade!

Miri of Sonoma

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 10, 2008
Sylvan Glen, Deep Forest of Yew
You might have a hard time finding +10 or +15 scrolls now because of scroll binders (where you can take a certain number of lesser scrolls and create 1 higher one). I imagine alot of people are saving them now. Depending on what kind you want I might have some +10

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 14, 2004
Oklahoma USA
You might have a hard time finding +10 or +15 scrolls now because of scroll binders (where you can take a certain number of lesser scrolls and create 1 higher one). I imagine alot of people are saving them now. Depending on what kind you want I might have some +10
Not to hijack thread, but is that what those are good for?? ****...I might have some new 120s in the house...haha...

Miri of Sonoma

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 10, 2008
Sylvan Glen, Deep Forest of Yew
Not to hijack thread, but is that what those are good for?? ****...I might have some new 120s in the house...haha...
Well for those people who dont have millions, using a +10 or +15 is useful while you are collecting enough to afford a +20. Especially new people or returning vets. I realize that most of them are not particularly useful to the people who are doing the champs so I assume that they are thowing them into scrolls. Hopefully some of the lower costs ones are still finding their way to vendors or being donated.

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 14, 2004
Oklahoma USA
Ya. I donated a 115 mage too I am guessing this guy last nite. So they are still getting donated. I dont spawn anymore really though. Would rather just find a fight and play neanderthal (I know cannot spell) all day. I enjoy bashing other folks.

*walks off grunting*

G

Gunn1997

ya thanks a lot for that black majick, really helpful, couldnt find a magery scroll anywhere.

and thanks for the info about finduo.com, really helpful

Z

Zhao_Yun

no problem u need i think i have a 10 magery scroll if u need it.