• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Guild Wars

P

PizzaTheHut

Is there any Guilds that war in atlantic.. to fight in trammel or even in fell besides yew? I was looking for either one to War with a guild in trammel or find guilds that are in War to fight inside town..does that happen in uo any more? throw a message if this is u.. im either looking to join or make my own so i can war a guild and get uo rocking one more!

P

PizzaTheHut

i did do factions.. its for the birds.. i wanna fight inside town!.. like i'll be in luna and if i see somone in town we fighten... instead of going out to yew.. and bs there.. i want a lil diversity!

G

GFY

In factions you can attack another faction player anywhere, in town, in dungeon, at champ spawn...

Plus now you can purchase ubber items, with faction silver, that are better then Doom or Tokuno arties!

M

Murderotica

i think what hes trying to say is, is that hes tired of all the yew and stat loss bs. yeah the items are good but if you dont have too many points into factions your rank will drop to some people that gets annoying. but i remember back int he day when u could attack people n towns anywhere no hold bars no stat loss just all out attack if you see anyone anywhere. i dunno if they changed it but when you warred with a guild u can fight at anytime even in luna or anywhere in trammel doesnt have to be fel. i myself would love to do this. hit me up pizza id love to join you in your warring escapade, if you can make it happen ofc.

P

PizzaTheHut

yea what murder is saying.. its a lot of Bs to go along with it.. with War i can fight u in trammel and or fel. I want the option for both.. i want my ass on guard 24/7 like the old time chaos vs order! or just plain ole fighten.. I dont know bout yall but I dont have to much time play uo and i love the game.. so if i do get ganked i dont want to wait 20 min to get skills back.. losing rank i dont mind its just waiting.. i wanna take my toon fight ya and if i lose u better be rdy cause i want another fight or rematch! Ole L train coming through and im rdy to roll right through some playas! who's next?

T

Tyndall

I would also be interested in joining up for some guild wars. Send me ICQ and lets get to some warring hehe

P

PizzaTheHut

preciate it brotha.. when i get home from work tonight i'll grab that icq and see how it rolls.. glad to see some love here :D

P

PizzaTheHut

O Btw If any guild is looking for a war just message me or look for Temo Tae in game.. im down for it. Rdy to get atlantic rocking once again other than faction i wanna fight every were.. in town outside.. u name it lets roll.. The Guild i am in is A^D (Ars Diavoli)

Also looking for recruits .. Let me know if u want to roll right now have 4 playas to roll with me..

M

Murderotica

nice man! you sound like a pretty cool dude. count me in. pm me your icwq and lets get this thing rockin!

T

Tyndall

I am glad someone started some interest in this. Send me ICQ and I'll join up.

P

PizzaTheHut

Ill throw u a shout when i get off work tonight. Yea its just seems to me atlantic was moving in one direction and we need a handfull of people to give a different spin off on this shard.. need some people to help. So here i am throwing a shout out to every 1 who wants to bring back the old school..

Got a handful started alwasy need more.. but once u see me in game we either fighting or talking ..what its gonna be.. :D

T

Turdnugget

I've got a semi developed chr on Atl I wouldn't mind warring with you =) it'd be fun!

P

PizzaTheHut

good to hear turd nugget, when i get home from selling these deep fryers to some restaurants.. i'll send yall a shout through icq and try to find ya in game.. if yall want or any 1 throw me a message, icq me or leave me ur icq number here and i will make things happen.!

let me know whether u with me or wanna go to war.
To all people that dont want to pvp i might throw in a lil pvm so i can get me some money too.. :D

U know i might lose my insurance money.. haha when u see Temo Tae Give a shot out thats me.. i had to get rid of pizza account..=/ but i might remake his name for another char i got in works for this..=)

T

Tyndall

I will be online as Prias Kain, I should be around New Haven. My ICQ is 415-731-640. I don't know where you have your ICQ listed, so just message me whenever you get online.

P

PizzaTheHut

yea, when i get home i willl post my icq on forums..i set up the account while i was at work.. but ill be home round 8 eastern time..=/ gotta work late today..

P

PizzaTheHut

Instead of posting a Thread again i'll add down at the bottom..

just playing it by ear.. but any guilds looking to War inside trammel give me a shout.. just putting it out there.. :D

A

AshMoney

Man, Pizza, i must say, this is a great idea! Way old school, and LOTS of fun!! I play chessie but will gladly xfer a char over to atl for this. And if you dont have any guilds to fight yet, i might be able to round up a cpl people to come and be your rival!

M

Murderotica

yes plz do. the more the marrier. pizza and i just recently got out of factions. so we are now ready to get the show on the road! anybody else down for it send a invite to Ars Diavoli

A

AshMoney

I got my char on ATL now. Still trying to get a few others from chessie over. Give me a shout on icq whenever you guys get the chance, and ill meet up with you guys and get to know you all a little bit. 407-696-020. I cant wait to meet up with you guys!

V

vitamin

hey guys can allso see the emmys to which my char queen slacker is one be glad to help if possible i like factions, but the stats and point system sucksbut any questions can icq me also #432-026-698:danceb:

P

PizzaTheHut

hey sorry it took me so long to answer back.. been trying to square off A^D guild and recrutiing. But i think we have a few players to get it started. Right now tyndall has started one and he's popping off as well! Yea get ova from chessy and lets get things rockn! Im hoping to any ideas and to start Fighten..=) I'll throw u an icq tonight when i get home from work..

P

PizzaTheHut

but tonight i am coming back from work.. u know when it rains it pours.. so im coming back in and i am accepting all wars that has been sent to me Tonight.. So thank u for being patient and tonight we will have it rdy..! get back from work 5 eastern time..

Lady Aalia

Atlantic's Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't know anything about Atlantic but it looks like you folks have much warring going on already, much more than most shards. But it looks like it could be between mostly role-playing guilds..

http://town.uo.com/guilds/shard_0.html

Dunno bout RP Guilds , besideds that alot of them have War status to fit their RP Style but i don't think Pizza is running an RP Guild and i know Hot is not running an RP Guild eather.

So if your interested, make a char and give it a try :) i am sure they are allways looking for cannon fodder :thumbsup:

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't know anything about Atlantic but it looks like you folks have much warring going on already, much more than most shards. But it looks like it could be between mostly role-playing guilds..

http://town.uo.com/guilds/shard_0.html
Yes, all those 'currently' listed under the warfare rankings top ten for Atlantic are rp guilds. Pizza is interested in non-rp warring I believe.

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
if your still looking hit me up 384002608 me and a few boys from random shards have xferd to atl and we joined sl but are also doing guild wars.....

M

Murderotica

if your still looking hit me up 384002608 me and a few boys from random shards have xferd to atl and we joined sl but are also doing guild wars.....
Nice bro. ill be hittin ya up shortly. ill let pizza know the details and than lets get this show on the road!

Lady Aalia

Atlantic's Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
if you guys want to write up a little books with details of your Guild and the warring and with ways to contact ya all,

I would be more then happy to display it at the Libraries :)
since not everyone reads the forum

K

KayneD

http://town.uo.com/guilds/shard_24.html

thats real RP warring ;)

So im guessing this war stuff is no holds bar? any items any skills?

I did some trammel pvp on europa few years ok, they used the real RP RoE which is no magic etc and more arranged into big battles rather then just o ur at bank DIE

but might be interested in either way lol