• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Guild Wars 2 Soundtrack - Charr Environment 01 [HD] & Asura Environment Parts 01,02, & 03 [HD]

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When it comes to some MMO's I have played over the years I usually turn off the music. I play my own if I am out killing monsters or I am fighting for my life in PvP. Jeremy Soule may have changed that for me. This is just beautiful to listen to. Even if I am not playing Guild Wars 2 and sitting at the computer or outside. I hope you all enjoy this as much as I have. If you have not bought the soundtrack then I suggest you should. I know I am!

Thank you EvilBender90 for having these videos up on youtube for all the GW2 fans to hear and enjoy.

Guild Wars 2 Soundtrack - Charr Environment 01 [HD]

Published on May 14, 2012 by EvilBender90
*WATCH IN HD!*
Guild Wars 2 Soundtrack - Charr Umgebung 01, Ebenen von Aschfurt / Feritas See Nicht nur die "großen Titellieder" sind toll, sondern auch die Musik, die im Hintergrund läuft, während man die Welt von Guild Wars 2 erkundet. Mehr von dieser tollen Musik folgt bald... Mir gehören keine Rechte an diesem Lied! Komponist: Jeremy Soule
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Guild Wars 2 Soundtrack - Charr Environment 01, Plains of Ashford / Lake Feritas Not only the well-known big music titles of Guild Wars 2 are great - the music which plays in the background while you explore the world of Guild Wars 2 is wonderful too. More of this "environmental" music coming soon... All rights to Jeremy Soule / ArenaNet.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you Jeremy Soule for this wonderful music! You've just made a great game even better!

Guild Wars 2 Soundtrack - Asura Environment 01 [HD]

Published on Jul 22, 2012 by EvilBender90
Guild Wars 2 Soundtrack Asura Environment 01 Jeremy Soule

Thanks for watching.

Guild Wars 2 Soundtrack - Asura Environment 02 [HD]

Published on Jul 22, 2012 by EvilBender90
Guild Wars 2 Soundtrack
Asura Environment 02
Jeremy Soule

Thanks for watching.

Guild Wars 2 Soundtrack - Asura Environment 03 [HD]

Guild Wars 2 Soundtrack