• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Guild Wars 2 Holiday Events

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes GW2 fans, there will be holiday events in Guild Wars 2. Now they will be somewhat different in GW2 and we will have to wait and see all the changes and how they will be from GW1.

This is good news for the players that do love holiday events especially the gw2 players. Holiday events gives any players a 'break' away from their normal game play. ArenaNet has put great holiday events in GW1 and it be no less they would do it for Guild Wars 2.

There is a time period difference between GW1 and GW2 and now added races so I would expect a big change up on ther holiday events. I can't wait so I can imagine how the rest of the 'Guild Wars 2 Player Nation' is anticipating them.

Now we do know a piece of information on one change of the holiday event. The snow ball event that is held in GW1 Wintersday Festival will be all year round in GW2. I would guess that would be in the higher regions and snow areas of the game.

With all the new tools and Guild Wars 2 being a persistent world, I feel pretty confident the holiday seasons events will be much improved and pleasantly surprising to the Guild Wars 2 Player Nation!