• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Guild Wars 2 Girls Gaming Community

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's nice to see the women in GW2 forming groups just for women. I feel that women should be more united together in a gaming community. Truly I have played with many amazing women in many MMO's and they always bring a unique style to the game. Looks like girl power ( I dont know why but for some reason this reminds me of Spice Girls) is still alive and well in the GW2 community. :)

GW2 Stratics wishes Guild Wars 2 Girls gaming community the best of luck in GW2.

Guild Wars 2 Girls has a facebook page so go check them out. Seems they are growing and doing very well.

Guild Wars 2 Girls main web site

Hi, welcome to Guild Wars 2 Girls!
We are offering you the opportunity to join a community where girls can find other girls to hang out with and share their love for playing Guild Wars 2. In the gaming scene girls are way underrepresented, and often you might wonder what it would be like to play with other girls. A girls night out is different then one where there are guys present. People act and talk differently, and especially in the gaming world there are a lot of girls who would like to hang out with other girls. Another reason for this community is that we want to promote playing games among girls.

We think that this awesome game needs more girls (even though there are more girls who play GW than you'd think!), and we think that having a girls-only community might encourage even more girls to play.

So, no boys allowed? Well, if you're a guy, and you don't mind all this, then feel welcome to come and rant with us on these forums. You can access most of it. There is, however, a girls-only section that you cannot access.

Before you get started, we'd like it if you could tell us something about yourself in the introduction section. Feel free to post whatever you like, but please remember our guidelines (you can find these in the topic below). This way this website will be a welcoming place to all Guild Wars 2 girls.

Once the game is released, there will also be a Guild Wars 2 Girls guild. More details about this will be coming up soon. The forums will have a separate sub forum which only guild members can access, so that we can still be one community but have some private guild-space as well when necessary.

- The Guild Wars 2 Girls Team​