• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Guild Wars 2 – The beauty of Vistas by thesparrowssjourney

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Vistas in Guild Wars 2 I just enjoy. Not all are fans of Vistas but know I am. They are challenging sometimes to get to but in the end they are worth it. You get to see so much beauty of the environment around you. I came across this video from the thesparrowssjourney and he did great on the video. This is a definite must watch.

Thank you thesparrowssjourney for having this video up and please go to reddit and support him by up-voting it here . I just love music in the video.

Guild Wars 2 – The beauty of Vistas

Published on Aug 7, 2012 by thesparrowssjourney

It would greatly help if you could upvote it here: http://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/xurzs/the_beauty_of_vistas_video/ I own reddit a ton of views hehe

Since Vistas were added to Guild Wars 2 the opinions have been two sided. Some people appreciate them, loves them and challenge themselves to find them. On the other hand there’s players that think it ruins the exploration factor the game has, it puts away the curiosity for that particular place since they have seen it on the vista’s showcase. I don’t want to take sides. But my thought is, since they’re there let them be there. It doesn’t take anything away from the game experience. If much it adds to it giving you a different perspective of the scenery from the one you usually have.

It also allowed me to try and make something with my creativity which is one of my favorite things to do in video editing. I was disappointed to know there’s still no first person camera view, therefore I couldn’t comply according to my ideas. So, I took advantage of the last stress beta and came up with this. Hope it makes your subscription worth it
enjoy!

Notice one thing: I’ve used about ~60 vistas on this video which is still very short compared to the 230 (!) vistas the game currently has up to this day. Also, the vistas aren’t exactly pictured as in game, it has taken some deep editing.

The Soundtrack (in order):
Epic Struggle by Jeremy Soule Epic Struggle

(Negative pH mix) by MikeB aka Fony

Chevaliers De Sangreal by Hans Zimmer + Spawette Arr.

Time by Hans Zimmer